Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Tsumiki's Field Trip

Contributor
My apartheid society theory proving more and more likely by the chapter. They don't attend school like human children, most don't leave their villages, and today we have learned they're also restricted from certain facilities unless granted an exception.
1698825949133.png

Dex-chan lover
She... She thought the mascots were real. Well, I guess in a world of nonhumans, that could be a possibility. But... But that's SO CUTE.

I hope Tsumiki invites Yutaka when she goes back to the amusement park with her sibs. The more the merrier right?

I also hope the invisible guy SHOWS UP AGAIN. Eh? Eh? 🫣
actually hes been in every chapter so far

Dex-chan lover
My apartheid society theory proving more and more likely by the chapter. They don't attend school like human children, most don't leave their villages, and today we have learned they're also restricted from certain facilities unless granted an exception.
View attachment 278
Er, the restrictions are actually rather reasonable when you look closely at the pictures. The first one basically says don't ride this if you're a fucking giant, the second one says if you're an amphib please don't drip your slime into the water.

Contributor
Er, the restrictions are actually rather reasonable when you look closely at the pictures. The first one basically says don't ride this if you're a fucking giant, the second one says if you're an amphib please don't drip your slime into the water.
That may be what those specific signs show, but thats not what is important in the screenshot. There may be other signs there as well that are a lot less "reasonable".
What's important in the screenshot is the text because it 1. Acknowledges genjin as a whole has to deal with restrictions 2. Directly states that Tsumiki (a girl with roughly the same dimensions as human) has personal experience with these restrictions and that these frequently stop her from doing what she wants. 3. States that businesses are allowed to create rules that discriminate based on race and personal characteristics.

Dex-chan lover
No wolf girl sniffing this chapter.
Comments section is still amazing.
Mixed feelings.

Dex-chan lover
I am speechless they introduce Invisible man after ntr man, is this doujin? :chad:
He was there from the first chapter. It's interesting that he's wearing a hood, seems like a good idea.
Also, did Senga go from stereotypical NTR guy to heart-broken cinnamon roll in a single chapter? :dogkek:
It was pretty clear he is more than just a pretty face with a blood addiction since chapter 3. But I'm still wondering what truly bothers him.

Dex-chan lover
And here i was hoping people were going to confirm how galactic/gakaxy churros are overpriced

Dex-chan lover
That may be what those specific signs show, but thats not what is important in the screenshot. There may be other signs there as well that are a lot less "reasonable".
What's important in the screenshot is the text because it 1. Acknowledges genjin as a whole has to deal with restrictions 2. Directly states that Tsumiki (a girl with roughly the same dimensions as human) has personal experience with these restrictions and that these frequently stop her from doing what she wants. 3. States that businesses are allowed to create rules that discriminate based on race and personal characteristics.
Yeah I noticed this too. Even if you argued that maybe the different in genjin biologies is justified for the segregation, allowing for establishments this kind of power is textbook apartheid since who know if the "inconvenient" is truly the only reason they put up the ban of genjins? And we knew that associating with the outside world is not common with genjins children so there is definitely barrier that blockade them from integrating

Dex-chan lover
when can we expect the vampire to be killed off
Not any time soon. It's a slice-of-life manga. It would be really weird if it suddenly became an action series about fighting evil vampire hunters.
And here i was hoping people were going to confirm how galactic/gakaxy churros are overpriced
To be honest, I'm not even sure what churros taste like.
But amusement park food is sure to be overpriced. I remember playing a dinosaur park building game, and the food stalls sell food for about 10 times the price I buy it for.

Dex-chan lover
Redeemed? Seems like people still have lingering feelings for the last chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread