Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Tsumiki and Senga

Dex-chan lover
Why tf are people calling this reverse harem? Apart from the bizzare blood sucking behaviour (which was just poor choice of writing the scene) Tsumiki has shown incredible interest in being around Yataka and barely any interest in being around vampire dude. For reverse harem you actually need to have FMC to spend chapters with just the two of them and without anyone else and with rom-com blushing scenes occurring, like when MMC sniffed her, or just this chapter where he pulled her hand or even the terrible scene where she blushes from getting her blood sucked (but I genuinely think that was just bait).

There's no reverse harem here... I bet you there will be in fact a harem aspect from MMC*s point of view and another girl will appear, get smitten with our boi and make Tsumi mad or something.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he was happy someone did NOT fall in love to his vampire pheromones.

He wants people who won't talk to him like blood thralls under his pheromone's control, or try to manipulate him like his supposed friend did.
I just Really really hope this doesnt becone a love triangle.

Dex-chan lover
In hindsight, this was the chapter that saved the series
everyone who disagreed with me was wrong in this thread lol
the mangaka even cameos the audience here:
image-2024-03-26-011940096.png

:meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Vamp boy will be the wingman to kick Yutaka's ass to get on and be a man :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Ohhh, NOW I get it...

(I'm going to use character classes from "Vampire: The Masquerade" for descriptions)

Senga acts on the outside like he's your typical Toreador, his classmates powerless against his charms and that pisses off the Normies.

But, inside, he feels like he's really a Nosferatu, not worthy of having friends because nobody likes him because all the girls are charmed by him...

Dex-chan lover
Man this vampire boy is hilarious. Still, it's weird how weirdly negative people here are about him, like wow. Then again, weebs aren't exactly known for their social skills lmao

I get that putting the vampire kid was not bait for triangle love as some people said, but I read this manga expecting a cute wholesome manga about the boy and the werewolf girl. In that case, my expectations was a bit crushed. But I'll give it another chance. Wish this manga can redeemed itself in my book

Fed-Kun's army
yo time traveler here and all you people who BOLDLY and UNCONDITIONALLY declared this a love triangle in the making. you look REALLY stupid now.

Users who are viewing this thread