Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Tsumiki Runs

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's hardly cheating, using genjin abilities was explicitly endorsed. Unless she extended her nails after the ball had touched her, but by the impact marks on the plate of the nails going in I think we can rule that out. Still, though, it would be kinda embarrassing compared to if she had just jumped far enough to touch fingertips to it as she was presumably hoping to manage.

But yeah she did absolutely extend her claws, you can still kinda see them in earlier panels and they are not That long; plus if her claws had grown out naturally to that point over time she likely would have noticed and adjusted her scratching patterns, and then why were all the other claws shorter, etc., etc.

Dex-chan lover
In my experience dogs HATE getting their nails trimmed and will sometimes try to hide if they see you get the clippers. On the other hand, dogs bite each other while playing all the time and don't care.
Taking a hit to the crotch hurts more than one to the chest.

Aggregator gang
thats just me hoping next chapter will be something different
still how would you call this brief space of nothing relevant, the only thing i see being relevant is that new girl that looks like a mc genderbend
I would call this brief space of nothing relevant "filler chapters" lol.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is turning into an actual, diagnosable autism test.
She let the Vampire feed on her because, as a fellow non/ab-human, she literally thinks nothing of it and associates it with sharing food or literally donating blood. Meaning, our Vamp boy is on such a nonexistent level of romantic interest he's not even on the scale, he's not even friendzoned, he's fucking species-zoned.
While you might notice, when her nails are embarrassingly long, she's flustered to have that be pointed out by the MC, almost as if she cares about her appearance in front of him, which indicates?
If you can't intuit the answer to that question, and you can't understand how this concept is literally the opposite of NTR, you should know that the inability to place yourself in another person's shoes or understand social cues is an actual symptom of autism. You may have a rather severe case. That or you're just dumb, since the author basically spoonfeeds this to you.
I think it's more of a case test of who has a case of frontal lobotomy LOL

Dex-chan lover
thats just me hoping next chapter will be something different
still how would you call this brief space of nothing relevant, the only thing i see being relevant is that new girl that looks like a mc genderbend
I uhhhh hope the author doesn't explain the new girl as Yutaka going full Schizo Sicko Mode and somehow splitting into 2

Dex-chan lover
I uhhhh hope the author doesn't explain the new girl as Yutaka going full Schizo Sicko Mode and somehow splitting into 2
So, the new girl is actually also the MC, he is just unable to admit to doing all that, which is why he is imagining it's a different girl who has done it? And to all the other people present, he just has a split personality?
Lol, I am not sure this is the right manga to deal with issues like that.

This manga is turning into an actual, diagnosable autism test.
She let the Vampire feed on her because, as a fellow non/ab-human, she literally thinks nothing of it and associates it with sharing food or literally donating blood. Meaning, our Vamp boy is on such a nonexistent level of romantic interest he's not even on the scale, he's not even friendzoned, he's fucking species-zoned.
While you might notice, when her nails are embarrassingly long, she's flustered to have that be pointed out by the MC, almost as if she cares about her appearance in front of him, which indicates?
If you can't intuit the answer to that question, and you can't understand how this concept is literally the opposite of NTR, you should know that the inability to place yourself in another person's shoes or understand social cues is an actual symptom of autism. You may have a rather severe case. That or you're just dumb, since the author basically spoonfeeds this to you.
The claim about autistic people being unable to put themselves into other people's shoes is a lie. In reality, it's neurotypicals who can't do that as soon as they can't rely on emotional cues. You would not claim all the diplomats and politicians are autistic, would you? But here we are, with half the world being unable to put themselves into Palestinians' shoes, and the other half being unable to put themselves into Israelis' shoes.
Sorry, I can't invent an example that would not be politics, because every such example is automatically elevated to political struggle instead of being resolved by putting oneself in another person's shoes. Even if it's something as everyday as relationships between men and women.

Dex-chan lover
So do they have magical abilities after all?

Cause the tengu's wind powers and Tsumiki's nail super strength defies the laws of physics outright.
The nail thing isn't too far fetched imo. If it's made like a Rhino horn with Keratin they could be pretty tough

Dex-chan lover
yeah... Is he just not gonna do anything more with the drama? After starting it i'm just getting disappointed every chapter when he just ignores it. What was the point of the chapter in the first place if it was just a one time thing.
The "drama" never existed lol. People were hallucinating when they think of a love triangle starting. Vampire dude has always wanted a friend but can't because his genetics made all the people around him sycophants

Double-page supporter
IbA3eeP.png

Dex-chan lover
She's precious and I'll hurt anyone that thinks otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread