Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Tsumiki Runs

Dex-chan lover
yeah... Is he just not gonna do anything more with the drama? After starting it i'm just getting disappointed every chapter when he just ignores it. What was the point of the chapter in the first place if it was just a one time thing.
Disappointed because drama
Disappointed because no drama
I'd rather we forget the last 4 chaps ever happened and rename this as chap 3

Dex-chan lover
yeah... Is he just not gonna do anything more with the drama? After starting it i'm just getting disappointed every chapter when he just ignores it. What was the point of the chapter in the first place if it was just a one time thing.
Because it wasn't really for the sake of drama considering how the next chapters progress to serve as a proper introduction for Senga and his problems and dealings as a vampire genjin and the cultural contrast between them and Yutaka. The premise may come back in another form but as with Senga, it's over.
Disappointed because drama
Disappointed because no drama
I'd rather we forget the last 4 chaps ever happened and rename this as chap 3
No, my precious boi Senga will not be denied. Delusions won't help you, for the cold reality always awaits.

Also, good chapter, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand why the author drew the tengu girl with only one wing.
Tengus and tanukis are characters from an anime that I recommend you watch. It's called Uchouten Kazoku (The Eccentric Family).
So do they have magical abilities after all?

Cause the tengu's wind powers and Tsumiki's nail super strength defies the laws of physics outright.

Last edited:
Supporter
Oh she's "shy" because of her nails but bloodsucking is "nothing" to her?
LMAO stop trying to make us believe this trash author.

In my experience dogs HATE getting their nails trimmed and will sometimes try to hide if they see you get the clippers. On the other hand, dogs bite each other while playing all the time and don't care.

kuf

Dex-chan lover
Oh she's "shy" because of her nails but bloodsucking is "nothing" to her?
LMAO stop trying to make us believe this trash author.
Yeah. No matter what cultural differences there are between them, NO SHOT her nails being 2 inches longer is more embarrassing than someone biting your neck and sucking your blood.
4866-icant.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. No matter what cultural differences there are between them, NO SHOT her nails being 2 inches longer is more embarrassing than someone biting your neck and sucking your blood.
4866-icant.png
not just culture but culture born from different biology. The thing with senga was that humans stereotype or assume something romantic about vampire bites, especially teenage girls, but dudes just hungry and tsumiki understands that. Rather, if you try to ground it in a normal life setting, it would be weird to assume that vampire bites would have any special meaning at all. One of the main points made by the scene was that yutaka still stereotypes them and that he needs to get to know them to understand what they actually are like or what bothers them rather than relying on human stories.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, baseball are generally the most boring sport in the entire world
The title of the world's most boring ball sport goes to handball. A bunch of boring rules about throwing the ball at the goal.

Users who are viewing this thread