Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Tsumiki Runs

Dex-chan lover
Oh she's "shy" because of her nails but bloodsucking is "nothing" to her?
LMAO stop trying to make us believe this trash author.
Most likely, claws are special to werewolves.
Less likely, she is just embarrassed of public handholding.

Dex-chan lover
So do they have magical abilities after all?

Cause the tengu's wind powers and Tsumiki's nail super strength defies the laws of physics outright.
That much was clear when Tsumiki regenerated after a bite in just a few moments. In some settings, vampires have a superpower to make necks of their victims regenerate quickly, which is why victims don't need to be rushed to a hospital after every bite.
Also, that tengu flew with just 1 wing.

This manga is a romance manga or a slice of life manga ? I'm a little confused.
Yes.
I mean, it's probably both, with a focus on exploring Genjin culture.

I'm curious about how everyone feels about Senga, is like, hate or no feelings? (Excluding the blood-sucking, it's just a lunch) Just analyze it from the personality of the Senga.
I do not feel any hatred about Senga. He seems to do that thing where a superhero is uncomfortable with his powers.
Also, it seems he has reserved the role of "male friend who advises male lead in romance" for himself, should the story go more heavily towards romance. As people in that role go, Senga is rather likable.

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder where author is taking the story to
Senga is probably the only character that actually has a problem to grow out of. Tsumiki and Yutaka on the other hand is just... there? I guess?
Smells like a wrench is going to be thrown between the 2 to make a conflict

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious about how everyone feels about Senga, is like, hate or no feelings? (Excluding the blood-sucking, it's just a lunch) Just analyze it from the personality of the Senga.
I actually like how Senga is written compared to all the other characters in the series. He's imperfect and it shows with everything that he does. He acts like he's above everyone else and it's mostly because everyone treats him as such, but in reality he's lonely because no one treats him as an equal, even fellow Genjins. That scene where he's happy that the group sees him as nothing more than a classmate and not some unreachable handsome vampire is a genuine growth moment.

Dex-chan lover
imma be honest I can easily see a anime announcement once this story reaches closer to their chapter 100s unless the author decides to make this shorter

Group Leader
So it's just gonna be slice of life with the (self inserted one would jokingly say) fmc being praised all around?
It's okay I like leisure comfy series and I can go read some romcoms heh

Dex-chan lover
Kinda reminds me of this old family guy ep.
tumblr_lfp6afqzwC1qfcbfro1_500.gif

Thanks everyone who worked on this or the translation

Aggregator gang
Y'all don't seem to have realized that it's very important for girls to have those two nails trimmed

Group Leader
Komi is an example of a boring "pseudo romance" and I pray to god this doesn't meet the same fate.
Komi is an example of a premise outstaying its welcome. It's the Nisekoi syndrome, where the plot arcs start repeating themselves ad nausium without adding anything positive with each iteration.

You wanna see a good romcom that never settles in one place and is CONSTANTLY improving ALL of the characters, not just the main couple? Read Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa, the gold standard. Komi wishes it could be half that good.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand why the author drew the tengu girl with only one wing.

I imagine it's similar to how in Chapter Two we saw werewolves with wildly varying levels of wolfishness, including asymmetrical features, like with Tsumiki's siblings' ears. Presumably the tengu norm is two wings, but some have only one. Maybe some have more than two wings? This would also explain the lack of a humongous schnozz even though she's a tengu.

btw author san's oneshot is also a good read.

I've been staring at the existence of that every so often. It looks interesting! But there's no English translation of it, alas. I should start learning Japanese already...

This manga is turning into an actual, diagnosable autism test.
She let the Vampire feed on her because, as a fellow non/ab-human, she literally thinks nothing of it and associates it with sharing food or literally donating blood. Meaning, our Vamp boy is on such a nonexistent level of romantic interest he's not even on the scale, he's not even friendzoned, he's fucking species-zoned.
While you might notice, when her nails are embarrassingly long, she's flustered to have that be pointed out by the MC, almost as if she cares about her appearance in front of him, which indicates?
If you can't intuit the answer to that question, and you can't understand how this concept is literally the opposite of NTR, you should know that the inability to place yourself in another person's shoes or understand social cues is an actual symptom of autism. You may have a rather severe case. That or you're just dumb, since the author basically spoonfeeds this to you.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, however, this arc only has 2 chapters, I wouldn't consider that an arc 😂.
thats just me hoping next chapter will be something different
still how would you call this brief space of nothing relevant, the only thing i see being relevant is that new girl that looks like a mc genderbend

Users who are viewing this thread