Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Tsumiki-san, Home Visit

Dex-chan lover
That's not how diseases work, she could still be a carrier that could spread it to others, even if immune.

But whatever, it's magic, no point in me wasting my time overthinking this when they have previously shown tengus with wind control powers that could fly with only one wing, defying the laws of physics.

Cute wolf girl having science defying immunity is the least weird thing I guess.:nyoron:
it's fiction my guy

Group Leader
These comments half make me happy, half make me sad. You basically have the 90% 'squeeeee' group (which is me, and I love you guys) and then the 'arguing about NTR group', which is just sadness all the way down.

This is 100% non-official but can we just not respond to the fragile NTR people? Just give them a bad reaction like confused, megusad, dummy, or dumb. If you actually reply to the crazy people with text, even if your reply is 100% sane, it just feeds their paranoia and sense of self worth and gives them something to reply to. They've been validated because you replied. If they had a single shred of integrity or backbone they'd just drop the series and go whine about Gotobun instead, but no, they have to keep whining about how they no longer care about the series when they obviously do because it'll make you reply - and when you reply to them it gives them all they ever wanted in their empty existence.

There are also the non-insane people who were sorta turned off by ch3 but are enjoying it now. That's legit, I get where you're coming from! You didn't want to see that in your fluffy romcom even if it was a delusion. Without the group mentioned in the previous paragraph I think we could actually have a decent discussion about this. Maybe we'd disagree, but in a 'sane people can agree to disagree' sort of way.

But for the rest, please understand that no matter how cutting and insightful your reply is they're no more capable of understanding it than a cockroach can comprehend Shakespeare and it just feeds them - so just go with a reaction instead of feeding them with a reply.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just turn the worlfgirl and medusa into lolis then.
I uh... don't know how that could be narratively justified without it being transparently inserting your fetish. At least the weirdly feet-focused pages had some sort of reason behind them.

Dex-chan lover
This is 100% non-official but can we just not respond to the fragile NTR people?
💯, don't feed the trolls :02:

Maybe we'd disagree, but in a 'sane people can agree to disagree' sort of way
I'm still waiting to hear how a traditional love triangle (you know, a fundamental building block of all romance since time immemorial) fits into the entire anti-NTR regime. I'm genuinely curious how that "side" (for lack of a better term) would replace it without making the stories stale and lifeless :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
I uh... don't know how that could be narratively justified without it being transparently inserting your fetish. At least the weirdly feet-focused pages had some sort of reason behind them.
If the onimai author can put the piss fetish into the manga, we can have someone put the loli fetish into their manga.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really wonder if the vampire guy conversation was due to the drama about the earlier chapter and the mangaka felt the need to address it. But I guess so, considering this chapter has 120 comments.

Wild how a series based around accepting and understanding cultural differences has so many people freaking out about the neck thing being NTR when the genjin themselves are like "it's not a big deal".

Anyway, cute chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Without the group mentioned in the previous paragraph I think we could actually have a decent discussion about this. Maybe we'd disagree, but in a 'sane people can agree to disagree' sort of way.
But what's left to discuss? It's been 2 months and author explained themselves xD

I agree with ignoring them tho, this situation is ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
If the onimai author can put the piss fetish into the manga, we can have someone put the loli fetish into their manga.
I'm absolutely shocked to hear that a loli fetishist reads Onimai. This is my shocked face. :sneaky:
I'm still waiting to hear how a traditional love triangle (you know, a fundamental building block of all romance since time immemorial) fits into the entire anti-NTR regime.
Love triangles are often pretty annoying honestly. Remember that a poop emoji is also a triangle shape.

Double-page supporter
I can’t be the only one whose came back and read this chapter like 5/6 times throughout the week 🤣🤣 3 times before the updated which is a skip week so I read it two more times after that to feel that void

Users who are viewing this thread