Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Tsumiki-san and the Sports Festival

Group Leader
I mean, "Bird-man" might already be a denominator for a half-species, for all we know. Unless it's like that because of "🇯🇵 to English"?
Yeah, it's translation ambiguity. She is declared as '鳥人' which literally means bird+person, so you could naively interpret that as half-bird half-person, but so far in this series (and her previous oneshot) she explicitly says 半 (half) when she means half, like she says 半魚人 for the half-mermaid girl (half + fish + person). Generally so far '[x]+person' just means '[x] with humanlike characteristics'.

This chapter made me real happiness, thank you motamiyu and The ETC :hearts:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It’s time for umami-san to taste defeat against the might of the werewolf maiden

Dex-chan lover
First of, props for that AMAZING colored page with the editing. It was beautifully done and even looked like an official thing.

And also, Roman is definitely the type of girl who only talks to famous people. Already hating her guts but let's wait for the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
INVISIBLE MAN SUI-KUN

b6d.png

Group Leader
Very high effort scanlation.
You guys care to the extent of these elaborate bonuses pages and even past that in the comments here.
Thank you for the quality standards you dedicate yourselves to. Very few groups are this passionate about their series.

Dex-chan lover
The name hasn't come up at all yet. @Darkchung speculated that it's one of Yutaka's old schoolmates that he moved to this school to get away from (ch1). Could also be his older sister, but she'd have to be a total terror for him to be this shaken by it, so the former is probably more likely?
Could be his way of feeling embarrassed since we don't know how she is like. Though the schoolmate angle seems likelier.

Dex-chan lover
Can we get one of
Hey everyone, this chapter was probably the most challenging one to do thus far, even before counting in the colour pages. So hope everyone enjoys the chapter as much as we did. Hope you guys also find the character index useful!

I also wanna give a shout out to our CLRD guys @a0n2 and @moshhk, who agreed to redraw the colour pages cause we wanted to have it all scanlated fully. They went above and beyond and absolutely cooked up some michelin star work, I'm dedicating the kitchen in their honor.

qYBS3dw.png

Also, the more I read this series the more I identify as Michi. Author-san, introducing so many cute characters is bad for my kokoro :qq:
these without the "My heart is" ?
:pepehmm:

Fed-Kun's army
I often wonder how much of a series' enjoyment and perceived quality comes from the author, and how much from the scanlation (for example, I sometimes drop series that I previously enjoyed just fine, when the new group that picks them up is subpar).
In this case I'm quite sure I'd be along for the ride even with a poor scanlation, but how glad am i that these guys are the ones working on it!

The name hasn't come up at all yet. @Darkchung speculated that it's one of Yutaka's old schoolmates that he moved to this school to get away from (ch1). Could also be his older sister, but she'd have to be a total terror for him to be this shaken by it, so the former is probably more likely?
I doubt that because Atsuto doesn't sound like a female name, maybe its a nickname or something? (Probably not)

Edit: Also look at page 12, there are dudes standing on a hill that kinda look like Yutaka's old "friends" back from chapter 1, he also looked at them with a strange expression so maybe?

Edit2: You can also see them on page 9, I noticed that one of them has a phone in his hand and Yutaka gets a message in the previous panel, coincidence? I think not!

Last edited:
Group Leader
Thank you for the quality standards you dedicate yourselves to. Very few groups are this passionate about their series.
Well, all four of us are ETC only because we only came together to save the English scanslations after BonelessSushi dropped it (thank you for those 8 chapters). It's a literal labor of love, so we want wufgirl, snekgirl, birdgirl, invisiboy, etc to look and sound as good as they possibly can so everyone else can love them too - well, most of them.

Users who are viewing this thread