Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Looking For Something With Tsumiki-san

Group Leader
Hey all, there's no Tsumiki this week. At the end of Ch9 it very clearly says 'next chapter is issue 7!' . Which, by some thing I found listing the issues for 2024... would not be till Jan 29? 😿

Rest assured ETC have not dropped this, as soon as a new Tsumiki chapter appears we will be on it like white on rice. It's just not happening yet.

Hey all, there's no Tsumiki this week. At the end of Ch9 it very clearly says 'next chapter is issue 7!' . Which, by some thing I found listing the issues for 2024... would not be till Jan 29? 😿

Rest assured ETC have not dropped this, as soon as a new Tsumiki chapter appears we will be on it like white on rice. It's just not happening yet.
Thank you for picking it up !

And last month, I read a tweet from Tsumiki's manga editor (Link here) saying when the next chapters will be released. Maybe we can see Tsumiki next week.:glee:

Dex-chan lover
The author herself mentioned that the supposed "NTR scene" that you're talking about was all in Yutaka's own imagination and not reality. Author's tweet linked here, and associated reddit discussion here.

It's character development on his end, where we get to see him realize his feelings and wanting to protect Tsumiki, but also realizing the difference between human and genjin culture. (i.e, it's more normal for genjin to help other genjin out, they understand each other's characteristics)

The whole point of that chapter was that humans and genjin have different value/ cultural systems. What humans consider as an intimate act has little value for genjin. Yutaka realizes that at the end of the whole ordeal, and that's why he apologizes for his actions after. It's also hinted at that Tsumiki sort of realizes the difference too, but not explicitly.

There's literally been 0 instances where Tsumiki shows any sort of sexual attraction to anyone in the story outside of her current budding interest in Yutaka, and even that's only in it's initial stages.

It'd be wise not to spread false feelings on things that have been already disproven. Could the author have done it differently and perhaps a little more clearly? Yeah, but please seek help if this is all you see in a fluffy romance SoL, thanks.
Dude.. Pls go outside and seek for other people and be aware that even if this is a fantasy show. People are making fantasy stories.. Values? We got value as human species - good/evil. Author just go for soft evil route (ntr vibe) to "push their relationship". Im reading countless manhwas and some mangas. I commented what i saw and thats all. Dont care what problems u have to defend fictional chara of some japanese girl who clearly got fantasy about two guys "fighting" over her.. Lmao get a life. Tsu something (already forgot the name) wont be another boku no kokoro or Nagatoro san. Translate this and have fun.. As for me cya and in the future dont bother to write why series got axed lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Dude.. Pls go outside and seek for other people and be aware that even if this is a fantasy show.

Inberun...you might want to listen to your own advice.

Are you that insecure that you can't admit you were wrong about something and try the whole "Oh I'm just speaking my opinion you don't like it leave." angle?

If you don't want people to talk back and discuses things then don't bother writing.

Dex-chan lover
Inberun...you might want to listen to your own advice.

Are you that insecure that you can't admit you were wrong about something and try the whole "Oh I'm just speaking my opinion you don't like it leave." angle?

If you don't want people to talk back and discuses things then don't bother writing.
Im aware of that :) and i feel secure in home and outside too lmao. I writed what few people wrote under some chapters.. Dont be mad cus i got opinion about this trick (ntr bait) author used on readers. Overall we will all see who is right about this manga. I rememba story about death mage or something where his "beloved" fk and get pregnant cus she as a ghoul got her tribe "culture" and after that she still lov mc and says i lov u. Why im writing all this? Cus guys above said something about why she let suck her blood - cus thats their (monsters like) culture... Again again the same tactic authors use to justify their soft or hard NTR baits and full thing, just for more attention on manga. Whats more funny im example that this works. People will say wooow this romcom is betta cus author is not afraid to do that tricks, when they were far away to being accepted back in the time.. Now it seems people are just wooow its more unique. ART HERE IS JUST SWEET AND GOOD. STORY IS JUST MEH.

Dex-chan lover
I think people is thinking too much about the NTR and gaijin culture acceptance part. I think it's fine? For example in the west "open relationship"(you can have sex with sex with other even when you in relationships?) is kinda the new culture thing there and seems to be normalized. I think it's dumb personally but that also how it is with human and gaijin. Sure, the blood sucking scene thing seems dumb to us. it's still not a good move from our tsumiki and our boi knows it but for gaijin they think it's fine. It's about the culture difference and learning what okey and not with each other.

Probably not the best of example but I think it gets the message across. Hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I think MD commenters should be rounded up and put in re-education camps. Just a bunch of actual retards and ESLs with rock bottom comprehension skills.

Double-page supporter
That face after getting her glasses back

yQdPvW4.png

Dex-chan lover
Damn, chapter 9 and people still lose their shit about some supposed NTR bait. Those people are like those ones who see Jesus in a wet stain on a wall or something, like you need to want to see it to see it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry bros, I have to step off the werewolf train, snake girls are my favourite

Users who are viewing this thread