Ogeha - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
Ogeha remembers having past lives then? I'm guessing her fertilized eggs are her reincarnations that resemble the highest lifeform she eats before hatching and she's an insect-like queen/colony that has drained many planets of life. Or something. Think of a mix between Saya from Saya no Uta and the demons from The Promised Neverland. She also makes caterpillar helpers. Or something.

Kiji still seems sociopathic but I guess he kinda wants to take care of his pet/girlfriend now. She'll probably still end the world though.

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes I don’t think she remembers “past lives” but more like she remembers or realizes her true instincts/purpose as a queen of her colony. But yeah I do agree on it being similar to Saya no uta on how she’d eventually colonize the planet with her own species.

Though I don’t think shes the only “Queen”
I believe the fertilized eggs are the ones that resemble the highest life form and are the strongest ones responsible for conquering, unlike the ones that aren’t fertilized that just become unseeing larva that are responsible for spreading the eggs.

So my speculation is at the end of the manga Ohega knows her “friends” will visit her. Those being another queen and larva. Either way the earth is doomed. With arrival of her species, nothing should stand in their way, ogeha will probably mate with kiji willingly or by force to lay her eggs which this time should have more fertilized ones since she recovered and flies now.

Damn the earth is doomed and maybe only kiji will be spared

Not gonna 🧢, before I started this manga I thought Ohega was nasty at the beginning but now I can say with confidence that I'd smash.

Users who are viewing this thread