Oh My Ghost

Dex-chan lover
Lol, kinda cute. The tragedy tag scares me but I really like their interactions so far.
The way he was saying he doesn't want to die a virgin I thought he was gonna go and rape the ghost. lol

Well, glad that he didn't go that far, that would've been too much for me...even if she was trying to kill him. haha (Sue me!)

Dex-chan lover
I really like the last chapter, but the others ones are too dull and unoriginal, and I really can't get past the art style. It's colors are too flat, with disproportionate and anatomically off-putting characters and dull backgrounds. It's clear where the artist traced when where they didn't. The writing is okay at best but nothing that I haven't really seen before. This is only made worse by the use of obvious tools like the gradient tool and the opacity tool to achieve certain effects.

If the author could improve their art drastically, draw on-model and allow for more dynamic shots of characters in motion, then a lot of the manga could improve. As it stands, it looks like a deviantart page from 2008.

mrf

@Walter_vi_Britannia
I thought he was gonna go and rape the ghost.
I see, there's a comic about that tho... About having Sex with a ghost, there's one i read before it's called "ghost love" a manwha comic.
Just go search ghost love manwha/comic or sleeping with a ghost manwha on google... If you want to, i mean why not to nut? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Supporter
I'm always disheartened when I see writing this slipshod that wasn't even translated.

This series is available at Webtoon. https://m.webtoons.com/en/challenge/oh-my-ghost/list?title_no=31313&page=1&webtoon-platform-redirect=true

Users who are viewing this thread