Oh! My Prince! - Ch. 4 - 4- A parallel world

Wait a second. Initially I thought that they could be talking in greek, or rather ancient greek, like, they would be in the Ptolemaic era, something like 2300 years ago. But no, the motherfucker is talking in ancient egyptian from before Egypt was even unified, in other words, an language from more than 5000 years ago that no one speaks today. That makes no sense at all. Unless those people are speaking Korean or English, which in turn would make this not Ancient Egypt, but a civilization that resembles Ancient Egypt, which would make asking about Pharaoh Menes kinda dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a second. Initially I thought that they could be talking in greek, or rather ancient greek, like, they would be in the Ptolemaic era, something like 2300 years ago. But no, the motherfucker is talking in ancient egyptian from before Egypt was even unified, in other words, an language from more than 5000 years ago that no one speaks today. That makes no sense at all. Unless those people are speaking Korean or English, which in turn would make this not Ancient Egypt, but a civilization that resembles Ancient Egypt, which would make asking about Pharaoh Menes kinda dumb.
Yeah, could make him learn language in for a chapter or two to prove his "genius" claim, "prince" bring him to market to learn price from tags then basic vocabulary through point and tell. That would be great compared to most isekai where they somehow know how language right from the start..

Users who are viewing this thread