Oh, My Sweet Alien! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11.4 - Asora is a fifth grader

Funny how the most unbelievable thing in the story is how everyone is so open to accept everyone else lmao
A bit short but really good read overall. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty great manga. I'm like so happy with it that I am not sad it ended because it happened. I don't find that many stories in any media that good.

Pretty fucking weird translation of making Sora into a boy, especially when the raws use 娘 (daughter) when referring to Sora. Even fucking weirder that the translators found it fine to make a 5 year old boy fawn over a grown man and miss-translated it on purpose. That or they somehow knew to translate everything properly 'cept for the kanji for daughter. Weird.

@piratesgoyarrrr It's weird because they got the translation right for everything except for Sora's gender. Like the translators clearly understood the language yet they purposely made Sora into a boy for some weird yaoi shota ending, just why. It goes beyond disingenuous, it's just outright creepy.

Fed-Kun's army
“Back in my day we didn’t have all this aliens going around taking our jobs” -some old man somewhere in that world

Fed-Kun's army
really wish it was longer, and kept going through their lives...

Dex-chan lover
Pretty fucking weird translation of making Sora into a boy, especially when the raws use 娘 (daughter) when referring to Sora. Even fucking weirder that the translators found it fine to make a 5 year old boy fawn over a grown man and miss-translated it on purpose. That or they somehow knew to translate everything properly 'cept for the kanji for daughter. Weird.
As of December, 2023, Asora's gender has been corrected

Users who are viewing this thread