Oichiitte Yutte yo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Delicious Confession

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, probably should have recorded this for later editing instead of live broadcasting it, if your actual aims are to support their relationship, instead of irrevocably breaking it. He's going to say something live that makes it look like you're rubbing his desire for you in Sakura's face.

If your aim is vengeance against Sakura, then objection withdrawn, you may continue beating the witness.

Group Leader
Yeah, probably should have recorded this for later editing instead of live broadcasting it, if your actual aims are to support their relationship, instead of irrevocably breaking it. He's going to say something live that makes it look like you're rubbing his desire for you in Sakura's face.

If your aim is vengeance against Sakura, then objection withdrawn, you may continue beating the witness.
Personally, I hope her goal is to decisively demonstrate to Sakura that her love is unrequited in order to force her to move on. Then Ibara confesses to Delly (please, I hate Hoshina lol).

Dex-chan lover
Mmmhhh so it's finally time for her to confess to her vampire doll huh. Niiiiiice.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Had doubts about the first couple chapters, but this has become one of my favorite current series.
Rooting hard for Delly x mesugaki ❤️❤️❤️.

Users who are viewing this thread