Oichiitte Yutte yo. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Say it's Delicious

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how I feel about any of this. I guess it's a pretty good ending all things considered. Everyone seems to get the person they deserve? Still pretty dumb, but the art was really damn good. Need more ero from this artist.

Dex-chan lover
Finally it is over, it should have ended after she fucked up the confession back at the school play tho

Dex-chan lover
Sure author, she definitely just wet herself at pg 43. Suuuure.

Group Leader
A pretty rushed ending, the major characters all kinda changed their core motivations multiple times throughout. Sakura and Hoshina in particular both have pretty nonsensical character arcs. Overall an enjoyable enough manga, but I do feel like it missed the potential of chapter 1. Ibara in particular kind of instantly became a good person after chapter 1 despite the manga sometimes trying to tell me otherwise, and I think it would've been a lot more fun if she and Sakura had been equally bad until they both got character development at the end.

Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes. Thanks for the translation!

I'm confused and disappointed. All 3 MCs are bad. Story seem rushed and seem like it could have did better with more character development.

Guess im disappointed since i didn't want the human x vampire relationship to happen.

Reactions: Dvv
Dex-chan lover
Ending's a bit too nice I guess, but at least MC is happy, which is good.
Story was kinda meh, but art & lewd were incredible. I really hope to see some more stuff by this author.
Also that 3rd cut content... Holy shit...
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Great ending, totally satisfying (called it way back when). Childhood friend won for once! :glee:

Despite getting all prissy and fake self-righteous about the first chapter's loli lewds, I wound up loving this series. It's slight but lots of fun, and the art is beautiful throughout. Yes, even the lewds.

Speaking of which, it's too bad that third cut scene didn't make it to the manga :meguuusad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread