Oji-san ga Joshi●sei ni Warui Koto wo Oshieru - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Is this about Sekiro and how some game journalist beat it using cheat? lmao if true.

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Fed-Kun's army
This is only a cheat on the New SMB for wii when you die too many times and the game gives you power ups and cripples the enemies so you can get to the end. OG Mario games and if you ain't good, it don't matter how many lives you got.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So... it's just literally going to be the same bait and switch that everyone sees coming, in every chapter?

Dex-chan lover
Mm, I know of this trick, but I don't think I've ever seriously tried it.

Dex-chan lover
>Something no boy would know

What? Everyone did this back in the day.

Dex-chan lover
Well he's right, we did this as boys but we (hopefully) grew up. So now we're MEN. Kids nowadays probably don't know this

Dex-chan lover
@chilzhul
That's probably the point, the boys today won't know this trick, but the boys of old, who are men now, do.

@DarkFlame It does though. If you jump repeatedly on a koopa shell without touching anything else in between, the points go up for every jump until you start getting extra lives. I'm sure you can find youtube vids for pretty much any Mario game. You just need to find a place where you can do the repeat jump safely.

Edit: Actually it's not even a cheat, it's a regular game mechanic. You're supposed to hop along on a sliding shell and get extra lives for your incredible acrobatics if you're really good. But nobody's stopping you from cheesing it against a ledge or something, and that's the "cheat".

Dex-chan lover
@SlendyRaizex tools are there in game for a reason, and if your goal is just to complete the game, then there is absolutely no reason not to use the tools you're given.

I play 80% for the story, 20% for the gameplay. And I tried Ornstein and Smough in Dark Souls exactly once before saying "nope" and getting a killteam of my friends together to cheese them.

Because in dark souls, there's not actually any such thing as cheese - any way you want to succeed is fine.

You don't grow as a person by memorising one boss's moves and hitboxes over the course of two weeks of gameplay until you can beat it naked with a broken sword. That learning doesn't benefit you anywhere except in that game.

Life is short. Shortcuts are only bad if you rely on them to the point where you can't do without them. And the time saved with shortcuts can help immensely in doing the things you actually like.

Dex-chan lover
Since we're all talking about vidya games,my fellow epic gamers,let's talk about our favorite games.
I really like Shovel Knight,especially the Plague of Shadows DLC.

Users who are viewing this thread