Ojisama to Neko

Dex-chan lover
I really am glad I was able to find this manga again. It's so heart-warming but I often cry reading this manga because I wish I could take home every cat in the shelters and give them a home and love.

Contributor
Anyone else think old boi looks a bit like the old boi from nano's list especially in the cover

I really don't know what is the standard of the people who give this manga 1 or 2 stars.
I know everyone has their own rights, but this is not the type you value unilaterally.
Maybe you are not an animal lover enough who thinks too much about the context. Really, you are different from people who really like animals who simply enjoy their pet do this and that.

This is simple but right on target with the content trying to convey. From the first glance, you immediately fall in love with its warmth, not a lot of confusing dialogue, not talking about favoritism.

So if you enter that category, which is indeed ignorant, I do not recommend this because wherever you try to see it will remain the same.

it's cute, really cute till i cried. but for some reason it's sad and i got this bad feeling even from the first time i read the first ch and now it getting worse when i've read some of the comment.........btw the ojisama can be related so much with me and he's so cute i meowed him

I reallly love this. This is a must read manga. A good break from too much action and romance stuff

Users who are viewing this thread