Ojisama to Neko

Group Leader
I'm not crying! YOU'RE CRYING!
A decade ago, my girlfriend at the time and I adopted a 15 year old cat that was not being taken care of by his previous owner. They wanted to put him down because he was old, had diabetes, and was hiding and pooping under their bed because he was being bullied by their younger cats. We took him in, made him comfortable and gave him a wonderful last year of his life before he finally passed away. I still miss him (more than the girlfriend, humorously enough.)

Dex-chan lover
Some smartass is cutting onions while I try to read manga... Even ugly kitties (and people) need some love.

Is there a patreon or something I could donate to? I came across this by random chance, and the I have never happy cried so much in my life (and I am old!). I am trying to research how to buy the manga from US, but I would be happy to donate a little to the person translating!

@ashelynco the author's twitter is sakurai_umi_ where they have links to purchase adorable fukumaru merchandise and the first volume of the manga (though in japanese). i doubt they have anything like a patreon though

Contributor
...I don't think a manga has ever made me cry in so few pages before. Though they are not sad tears.

Group Leader
Koto here, an amazing cleaner and typesetter has come to help me . And with that all of the chapters were redone which is why the the re-edit chapters were published. I am currently looking for a translator to help work on the series, if you are interested please email @ojisamatoneko (gmail)

Power Uploader
This is so sad and adorable at the same time. Thank you for translating!
@TetraSky In 1st chap it's said that Fukumaru is an exotic shorthair, so he is a pure breed and well, they tend to be pretty pricey. Though they really ain't cute lol

Users who are viewing this thread