Ojisan and Shota

Fed-Kun's army
its lovely except for those parts that are creepy and misleading

Aggregator gang
I hope the author is so successful with these early chapters that they can afford to buy a second joke. Until then, though, looks like the whole series is going to be “look at how the creepy old man is doing something perverted — ha ha fooled you it was actually innocent after all isn’t that hilarious".

Dex-chan lover
@ZeeVee If you check the raws link, this is just someone's stuff on pixiv. It's not like they're necessarily trying to get it serialized or sell it to anyone. They also might not have been expecting someone to randomly translate it for a site like this where random people from other countries can complain about the quality of something they probably just did for fun. Just sayin'.

Double-page supporter
55d.png

I feel like if this went on a long run with just this same exact set up and joke over and over it would get old quickly, but then become funnier again as it continued on for way too long.

Group Leader
Read over 100 pages of this shtick and I'm still not tired of it. Other shotas join and their interactions are super adorable. The creepy misunderstanding still continues but the "misunderstanding" is applied to pretty much every other situation you can think of as well which is keeping it entertaining enough for me. (My recent most fave: shota boy from ch1 helps pregnant woman carry her bag, when he's done he asks if he can pat misleading us all to think he'll pat her tummy, but than he pats her head saying "that tummy must be heavy")

Dex-chan lover
He's a good man, taking care of his kid, just a lil' creepy though.
Still, it's a "Don't judge a book by it's cover" scenarios.

Users who are viewing this thread