Ojou to Banken-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Lipsticks and Sweets

Thank you so much for the update, would love it if you continue to translate it, its one of my favorites.😁

lol if the author put the "refer to chapter 4" note in cause... that was last chapter

thank you for picking this up! please keep on continuing this story since the last group abandon this manga although i really like this manga 🙁

Fed-Kun's army
the cover art in the beginning looked so mf PRETTYYYY. Ty for the update! Ive been waiting :’)

thanks a lot for this chapter! <3 hopefully you can pick up this story and continue to update it. but even if you don't, thank you for this! :D

Thank you for translating
It's funny they both seem to have feeling for one another the only things that are irking me are the fact he's older by a big gap. He pulled strings to get into a high school to "protect her". He has basically been her guardian since she was little. So to me it's a bit of a turn off.

Yes he's hot but still the story line.

Gaaaah finally somebody pick up this series!! Thank you so much for translating this, I do reaaaally hope you will continue translating this manga! It's been ages since the last update!! You guys are truly a saviour 💪👏

Users who are viewing this thread