Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Yutaka-kun and Senga-kun

Dex-chan lover
Or, you know, it wasn't reader feedback and just the way it was planned by the author to show the differences between Humans and Genjin, which is used to spur character development later on.

And some ridiculously immature people with fragile egos couldn't handle it.
It's kinda like watching people spray champagne over themselves in a self-masterbatory/self-congratulatory sort of way, as in "BRIGADING FEED BACK ON TWITTER INFLUENCED THE MANGA FELLAS, HI-FIVE"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel like for vamps, drinking from the arm is like going to a great steak place, ordering your prime rib well done with ketchup, then picking it up with your hands to eat. Gets the job done but complete lack of elegance and makes you feel like the subservient one since the donor is literally looking down on you.
That's weird, that's like sucking blood from feet 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Senga just saw a glimpse of their wedding together. XD

He's definitely gonna be the wingman in this.

I'm more curious about who will be charmed (or hypnotized?) by Senga, or what conditions need to be met?
Tsumiki and Michi don't seem to be affected by Senga's ability.

Aggregator gang
Looks like it. Everything practically spelled out exclusively to cover pretty much all of it. Funny enough, there are more whining about NTRfags than ntrfags themselfs in here lol. Pretty sure most of those guys already dropped it some time ago so you guys can let it go as well.
Real, I keep seeing mfs talk about ntr comments and i haven’t seen them since chapter 5

Dex-chan lover
Segs is technically just a meal for succubi, but that still doesn’t mean it’s ok to segs someone else’s special someone. This story has been damaged and will always be. Stupid mistake
Touch grass, and speak to a woman. I seriously can't from the amount of people who find issues with how ch. 3 went, literally nothing happened and you lot stir up something. Literal high schoolers have higher standards.

I feel like I actually like the vampire character even less now, though more on a metatextual level. It felt like a conga line of attempts to make him more likeable, which at best retcon some of his initial qualities and at worst feel like they damage the worldbuilding. Like christ, the idea that the government would imply support for the idea that vampires should use power of suggestion on humans to get blood is ludicrous.
In general, I feel like the worst moments of the manga stem from a lack of forethought on the author's part, specifically about how monster people would be integrated into human society. Biting people on the neck has a whole slew of problems associated with it. Like, I understand a light romantic manga doesn't wanna delve into the subject of bloodborne diseases, or infection, but they have openly talked about how the neck is a pretty vulnerable part of the human body. Biting somebody there can really fuck them up. This is what made the drama in chapter 3 feel so weirdly forced and mired in the subtext of manufactured jealousy. Letting somebody bite your neck is not a matter of knowledge, it's something you instinctively and reflexively avoid letting strangers do and a society that tries integrating vampires would probably have tackled that topic with some degree of priority.

Users who are viewing this thread