Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Yutaka-kun and Senga-kun

I think litigating whether the events of chapter 3 resemble a certain pattern of brainrot or not, is unproductive. That discussion goes nowhere. The most you can say is that it superficially resembles that because of unfortunate choices in framing, but the author cannot be held liable for this, at most you can say they were not culturally savvy enough.

If that still makes you mad, you can blame the decision to induce second hand jealousy in the reader this early in the series as admittedly a pretty bad move and that's where the intersection between these discussions ends.

Dex-chan lover
Touch grass, and speak to a woman. I seriously can't from the amount of people who find issues with how ch. 3 went, literally nothing happened and you lot stir up something. Literal high schoolers have higher standards.
Something happened that’s why there was a huge backlash. We stirred something up or the vampire guy did? If speaking to a woman is all you think a sane person would do, think again. Do you think speaking to women is something special? It’s an easy thing to do unlike cleaning the damage caused by chapter 3 of this manga. If you don’t understand the people who complain about chapter then you can’t criticize us. I understand why you would want to “protect” this series because outside from chapter 3 and the blatant call backs to what happened this manga is pretty damn cute. I see both the good and the bad. The way the vampire guy was introduced wasn’t how he acted in the later chapters, probably due to the backlash. I was simply using analogy to explain that the neck sucking part was bullshit and the reason they try to justify it with is bullshit as well. I’m still reading the manga cause I like it enough, but it is a fact that it will always be flawed ever since chapter 3.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, I'm glad they finally explained why he didn't use blood pack. I mentioned in the past chapter. But in the Demi-chan Kataritai series, the vampire gets blood pack ration from the government.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more curious about who will be charmed (or hypnotized?) by Senga, or what conditions need to be met?
Tsumiki and Michi don't seem to be affected by Senga's ability.
Yeah, I didn't see anyone discussing this which has me super confused too.

Fed-Kun's army
Touch grass, and speak to a woman. I seriously can't from the amount of people who find issues with how ch. 3 went, literally nothing happened and you lot stir up something. Literal high schoolers have higher standards.
Imagined NTR (by the MC) is still NTRbait. It's why that one page from Rent-a-Girlfriend got memed on so hard. I'm still amazed that people can deny what's right in front of their eyes.

Double-page supporter
That wedding end page
GxhVkAv.gif

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to bring this up before, but it doesn't make sense that Tsumiki would have let him suck her blood before. The reason humans consider letting someone touch their neck to be intimate is that it is one of the most vulnerable areas for any vertebrate animal and therefore you have to have trust between two individuals to do that. Tsumiki, who is even more in tune with animalistic instincts than humans, should never have allowed someone who is just a classmate to do that. At this point, among the characters we know, her family and maybe Yutaka should be the only ones close enough to her for her to allow them to do that.

Aggregator gang
So he could suck from arms this whole time? Author is still weird asf for making that visual in chapter 3 and idk why he chose to mention this AGAIN after I think it was already addressed before. (Ig ppl were still pissed) but I couldn’t care less of Senga, he’s kinda just…an obstruction. Meh thats just me, I just think its better to just not mention it at all.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope Senga eventually gets a waifu that isnt affected by his ability.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like completely stopping drinking blood from friends is the wrong decision. Why not? Just stop drinking from random people's necks and it won't be as intimate

Users who are viewing this thread