Ojou to Banken-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Dreams and Reality

Dex-chan lover
That’s how quickly you should get rid of a love rival.

OMAYGAHD. So he got jealous of the plushie because she kissed it and that's why she kissed her with the mask?? I actually thought it's because he knew that she thought it resembles him. Waaahhhhh. My heart. 😳😳😳❤❤❤

Keiya's waiting sooo that means you like her right? I mean you're aware?

@likklnisa Makes me wonder if that's what he meant when he said her body is his type in a previous chapter.

@yuchiyo Yeah, I think he's just been waiting for her to show signs of reciprocating before making a move. He might never tell her if she doesn't like him, but since she does he's probably just waiting for her to figure things out on her own.

oh my he's just waiting aaaahhhh im screaming ofc she's still a minor. omg i can't wait for her to be 18 so they can date now

Aw, he really dotes on her. The way she kind of accepts the weird behavior (jumping on her bed and laying on her chest - instead of being freaked out, she complains that he’s heavy) makes me wonder if this skinship is normal for him with her. I also wonder if her grandpa knows about any of this, and if Keiya has his blessing. Otherwise he might lose more than a pinky finger if he gets caught...it’s also pretty funny that she complains that he’s so calm, and then promptly goes to sleep in his arms without a care.

When she goes out with friends, does she have bodyguards? It surprises me that she didn’t learn self defense before this, growing up in this kind of family. You’d think that would be basic, but maybe my expectations are misled by the Gokusen and Tokyo Crazy Paradise ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread