Ojou to Banken-kun - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Distant Fireworks and a Long Night

Thank you for all your hard work!! I am happy for the author that it got licensed but I also am a bit sad... it will be quite a while until the official English can catch up.

Also isaku what even was that last outfit??

gosh, I'm so sad ;-; I don want it to end TxT thank you so much tho.... btw where else can I read it in English??

Dex-chan lover
Her: "Us, as lovers? I can't imagine that."
Me: "Oh, come on, girl, what kind of teenager are you?! Imagine a little harder."

DROPPED?! AHH I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE OFFICIAL TRANSLATIONS TO CATCH UP THEN BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!! 🤧💓 Thank you for the hard work and accurate translations!

Woah I've never been this sad and happy at the same time
Thanks for your hard work guys! I'll be looking forward to your next project

Thank you so much for the translations!!! I've been waiting for the updates and it's finally hereeee 😭

I wonder if the official English release will be by chapter or volumes? Anyway, I’ve been buying the Japanese tankoubons but I’m still at beginner’s level Japanese.....putting in the effort to understand it will probably help me in terms of learning, haha! Thank you very much for all your hard work up to this point! This has been one of my most favourite ongoing series. :)

Thank you for your hardwork scanlators ❤❤
Can someome tell approx how much time it will take for the official release to catch up and where can i read it then?

Double-page supporter
She connected the dots...get out the sekihan! The eyelashes, the extremely detailed ears, the baggy clothes, demon Keiya, there’s so much this manga has given us so far.

Thanks so much for your work on this series. I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it and hope to follow it on kodansha.

Users who are viewing this thread