Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - That's love

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@ak0ztik posted:

Dete ike!
When the "out" was first used I considered putting a tl note to make it more obvious that they are in fact saying the English word "out", as in an out in a baseball game rather than telling him to leave.

Well, at this point the joke doubled into that anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if this is just a fake harem then Youtarou better pick Minori or maybe the meido? ...Tsubasa's just not all there, yeah? And now because of MC's slip up were probably going to a whole arc of them probably forcing MC to see that kinda vapid girl, Tsubasa's good points... The "first girl always wins" rule suck. And she even has a problem with a "supposed bigamy" with Minori and Rinko... A negative to the harem then

Dex-chan lover
@Ruwan
except yelling out his feelings like a moron.
well if hes gonna be like that he better make it clear and sink all the ships already.

Dex-chan lover
Yelling at girls like that. In the words of Mr. Torgue, "That sentence had too many syllables. APOLOGIZE! "

Power Uploader
@boag oh come on, Youtarou has been hounded by the both of them, though Tubasa significantly less so, for a long time despite making it quite clear that he isn't interested — at one point a man snaps.
Don't get me wrong, I love rapey themes and characters in fiction, but it's not like one can blame a man for finally lashing out after constantly being hit on after repeatedly and quite explicitly friendzoning them — he owes them nothing; they are hitting on him from a position of power.
I can't believe Kaho actually blames him for this; they need to grow some balls and take a hint; he's rejected the three of them a thousand times over and they are taking advantage of his far-too-nice personality. If it were I, I would have called both their parents at this point, informing them of the misbehavior of whom he's supposed to serve and that they abuse their position to make sexual advances, and demand to be released.

Power Uploader
@boag

"Hello, Mr. Kuzyou, this is Youtarou, the one employed to serve Midori, you might remember me from younger."
"Ah yes, hello Youtarou, what's the matter?"
"I'm afraid the circumstances of this conversation are not pleasant. Minori has repeatedly been sexually inappropriate with me despite my insistence that he stop; I would therefore requæst that be retrieved from my household, as I am no longer comfortable with this arrangement."

And this conversation then branches into one of two directions: Either Mr. Kuzyou accepts this and immediately retrieves Minori, or protests, in which case the following happens:
"Well, since this is my house, in the event you not have him retrieved yourself; I shall see no further option but to remove him, by force if so necessary, myself."

went from being gentle yet not dense and realize minori feeling, to being a generic mc who cannot read athmosphere and being dense

growing, but reversed

Users who are viewing this thread