Ojousama no Shimobe - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - I really love him

Power Uploader
@hikistyle Zeus in heaven, are they going to harem it up even more?

This series was really entertaining when it was still a ménage à trois friendly love rivalry but all this harem stuff adds little to the entertainment, and Rinko just isn't that interesting of a character.

It reeks of that the auctor put a lot of love into Tubasa and Minori in their design, and then the editor demands that he keep adding new girls to the cast and he does it half-heartedly because Rinko feels hollow compared to the first two — harem is an art not to be taken lightly; it only works if all of them be well designed.

Double-page supporter
those interaction are good and story is still solid but if they add too much girls it gonna be like To Love Ru...

Dex-chan lover
I would like a harem ending for this like Maga-Tsuki, but I would totally be okay with a Kaho route.

From what @Xunder wrote before it got removed :) we will get another useless third wheel like Rinko soon

Just take Kaho as your Wife, the world and this Manga are gonna be saved with that Youtarou :)

Dex-chan lover
LMAO at the maid

But man I hope Mino wins. Come on we need more childhood friends winning again

Dex-chan lover
At this rate, anyone could win, and Kaho would still get in somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one impressed he said yes to Kaho senpai too 😆

Dex-chan lover
5toubun has made me so angry that even reading a completely unrelated harem manga is still scaring me from reading it. I'll never forgive Negi.

Users who are viewing this thread