Ojousama no Shimobe

This will most likely be a harem ending due to their previous works. I am excited for it since this author has been one of the best at putting it together in a satisfying way.

Fed-Kun's army
I really want Kaho to throw her hat into the ring and stop playing the teasing spectator.

@clarksonhector Correction: "is this girl retarded or something?"(autism doesn't necessarily affect one's cognitive functions, also only one of them have this problem, the other only lets mc change her clothes because she doesn't want him to do something exclusively to the other girl. She's cleary capable of doing most things herself.)

Power Uploader
@clarksonhector that's only Tubasa, and he's indeed very strange and incapable of very basic tasks due to being raised without having to lift a finger, but still very not spoiled and polite.

Minori, on the other hand, is perfectly capable, but utterly spoiled and demands that Youtarou do it for no other reason than being too spoiled to remove his own clothes.

How did the author manage to make such a boring manga after such a masterwork like Maga Tsuki?
The art is the same but everything else is just plain bad,bland,boring. Not many mangas get the triple B from me...

Contributor
Preserving for future generations:

26936.png

im slightly surprised that ad didnt go to either a chapter of a persona 5 manga or the voynich hotel

Power Uploader
@The_Dauntless He was as cuter on the first cover.

It's actually why I first started reading it, a crop of that first cover that showed only the face; I remember thinking that it was so cute.

Dex-chan lover
the censorship is definitely worse than in the semi-color version.

Users who are viewing this thread