Ojousama no Shimobe

I apologize to readers that are up to date, but I just finished chapter 1 and wanted to state my thoughts, even though I will continue to read so my opinion most likely will change.

Why in the holy hell would you be fine to be basically abandoned by your father and mother to live by yourself, not to mention be "proud" of it. This MC is absolutely insane. Not to mention I already want both parents to go to hell. Like really? He was a young kid and to make himself live alone while you attend to a grown ass adult. Ffs... If I was that MC I woulda told my mom to get bent since she chose an employer over myself. Truly ridiculous

@InstaWill he lived with his parents, when he was little. They took him to work too, that's how he met the long haired girl, and she fell in love with him, they basically grew up together.

They didn't really abandon him, he told them he would rather stay by himself, because they were grooming him to become a servant like them, and he didn't want that.

The raws are up to chp 76, is this series dropped by the current group? Please give us an update! :)

Dex-chan lover
Well,although this is not updated in english,I read it on other sites and have to said it:

The baka chicks from maga-tsuki are back.

Fed-Kun's army
Just a note to future readers, this is being published on K-Manga, so its better to not expect any updates, cause the groups page says as much (Reason for the drop was 'Dropped due to Official release')

Dex-chan lover
I am glad i can find websites to read this manga. You guys should read it. It's so much better than this author previous work (which is already good)

Users who are viewing this thread