The Lady's Servant

Dex-chan lover
If Tanzanite is Tling it then it must be good.

Aggregator gang
For someone who maintains he isn't going to have a job caring for others, he's really very good at it.

That became clear with the child at the beginning; having fancy bandages just in case? lol! Just who does he think he's kidding?

Fed-Kun's army
nice gotta love the return of living together with the girl romcom

I'm expecting the first girl to win here but for now I like the tsundere more. Hope it doesn't get bogged down with more girls down the line, this much seems fine for this kind of story.

Dex-chan lover
This is story about princess who can't do shit, never seen something like this before. Bookmarked!

Aggregator gang
I read same author from Maga-Tsuki, I automatically bookmarked....
It looks like he worked really hard improving his own art, it was good already.

I don't think being the author of Maga Tsuki is something to advertise; that series went on forever with no development and with wacky story arcs. The art on this one is a lot better though.

VIP
XuN Scans is in dire need of typesetters for this series, please apply if you have experience or know how to do some sort of good typesetting so that this series could continue.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like he's taking care of physically challenged girls lol

I like the premise and it looks promising.

I Actually decided to read this since it was from the same mangaka as Maga Tsuki so I'm looking forward to wacky story arcs and general perpetual fluff (hopefully)

The maid instructor was funny lol
If you get her fat I'll kill you

That was priceless lol

Fed-Kun's army
every heroine on this series is a useless girl who doesn't even able to take their clothes off by themself....

Ojousama or not, a person who isn't crippled in any way and can't even take off her own clothes without help is a really big turnoff. Those two girls are way too sheltered to make for good partners.
Doesn't help that they aren't good in the personality department either. One is a doormat and the other is classic tsundere 101. Don't understimate waifu connossieurs.

Lan

Dex-chan lover
Why do people keep calling the blonde a tsundere? She’s not. She’s a spoiled overattached kid.

Users who are viewing this thread