The Lady's Servant

Fed-Kun's army
@Akemua Subjective? I always found all girls to be best girls from my very first harem manga(with only a few rare exceptions). Each person has their own qualities and problems after all.

@BloodySorcerer I said that because people genuinely rage at a harem even if he ends up with ALL the girls. And it's because they want their "best girl" to be the winner/sole heroine. Hence, why it's subjective. You yourself admitted that except in a few cases all the girls to you are the best. While, in every harem I have ever read, there is always that "one" girl that stands out the most to everyone. So, they all ship her with the mc over all the other girls.

VIP
Maga Tsuki had that, where one girl stood out and thought to be final girl with mc, but the author chose harem ending, which is much better than one girl or open endings, so I'm hoping this series does the same. (Maga tsuki never had an unlikeable girl)

Group Leader
When you think about it, the butlers are geniuses. Train the kids so they literally can't even take their own clothes off without a butler, and then you'll always have employment.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akemua In my case these exceptions come from author screwing up and making the heroine or some other girl become intolerable.
Like what happened in Love Hina where the author overused the whole beating the MC for 0 reason that it eventually ceased to be funny and made me hate Naru. I don't have a problem with that kind of joke usually, but in Love Hina it started wearing thin quickly when th mc was clearly not the one at fault(as in he didn't even see any girl naked and just merely nearby doing something else). Motoko only beat him when he saw her naked of fell on top of her after being sent flying by Naru, and she eventually stopped this behavior when she solved her problems. Naru? She never stopped doing that, and most of the times it even failed to be a joke due to how clearly we could see that someone else was at fault.

@BloodySorcerer Hey man, couldn't agree more. That troupe in of itself, has literally become one of the biggest reasons people no longer like, or care for tsundere type characters. It's to the point it will actually make or break a manga/anime for some people. Because in these ecchi's for some unknown reason, no one can lock a door, so it's bound to happen. If she is "tsundere" to the point it's no longer being shy and instead is pretty much a bitch, people will actually drop it.

But, ya. For the most part, I'm talking about something like Nisekoi. People were actually up in arms choosing ships and didn't want a harem at all. Because I guess having like 5-6 girls after your D is a realistic enough scenario they wanted Raku to choose their preferred heroine, even though he probably could have ended up with all them. But, I digress. In these light-hearted vanilla rom-coms, people would rather have an open-ending than a harem and it annoys me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akemua I mean, i can tolerate a girl who beats a person who saw her naked, even though she forgot to lock the door. Because while the door was not locked, it was certainly closed. Which means that the possibility for someone to be inside is incredibly high. These idiot MCs don't even knock to see if there's someone inside or not. So them getting beat up is their just desserts.

However in Love Hina, Naru would beat Keitaro up even when that was not the case. In one chapter she beat him up even when he was so freaking far away that one would have to have the eye of an eagle to see that those girls were naked. In one other he didn't even do anything, Naru simply put in her mind the Idea that Keitaro was wrong and beat him up for no reason.
It was clearly played as just being a joke, but I simply couldn't laugh at the situation because it was so far from reality that it was just despicable.

In other series, we have girls who beat MCs up because of ultra convenient and unrealistic falls that make the idiot grope the girl. In those cases even I feel the need to beat the idiot up, because it was clearly his fault, after all no one falls like that unless they are paying 0 attention to their surroundings or they did have second intentions. Either way a proper human being would only end up in that situation from outside interference such as someone pushing you to create this whole situation. And no matter what, this I can just laugh it off.

Sometimes the hatred for tsundere is completely unjustifiable though, because all situations are clearly the MC at fault but people still prefer to relate to the MC circunstances just because the other character is a tsundere and they hate tsundere.

@BloodySorcerer I mean, if a girl is taking a piss and a guy just woke up and walked in on her, I still blame the girl for not locking the door. Most people lock the door so no one walks in on them. Ya, if the door is shut that means there is a possibility and it's easy to knock on the door, but it's just as easy to also lock it and in that case, it would be both their faults, not just the guys. Hence, no it's not the guys "just desserts" to get beat up as a joke.

Love Hina was pretty much the one to start that trend. It hadn't really been done before so it was very extreme and since it wasn't a troupe yet, they didn't really know where to tone it down at. Still unnecessary tho.

You're pretty much talking about To-Love-Ru and in that case, I can't exactly agree since that's how we get 90% of the ecchi out of it. I mean, it's ridiculous but since the girls clearly don't really mind except if it was in public, (excluding Kotegawa and the younger twin) I can't really get mad at it. It is very repetitive tho. If you're talking about that troupe in general, tho, ya it can get just plain bad.

I don't think you understand how badly Tsundere's are hated nowadays. And it's purely because they are more like Love Hina and it's at the level of "entitled bitch" then just "shy and didn't expect something embarrassing to happen." There are entire rants and polls on other sites dedicated to bashing Tsunderes. The only other dere people even remotely dislike as much is Yandere. But, it's not a general hate. Most don't care and even like them. I'm just talking about the fact that troupe is not as liked as it was in the past. The anime adaption for this https://mangadex.org/title/616/isuca/chapters/ had people literally stop watching the show because she was such a ridiculous level of tsundere.

But, I digress. All in all, it's not very funny and or fun troupe anymore. It's been done for over a decade now after all.

Fed-Kun's army
@Akemua Seriously? People hated the tsundere girl in Isuca and not the seriously bland and beyond generic MC, and the weak writing overall? There are so many cute and very likeable Tsundere out there and people only remember the ones from bad, copy and paste stories. It's sad really. I'll have to spread the word about a hidden gem called AI Kora to see if people will come to their senses

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. A story about the mentally incapable. "Durr I don't know how to dress myself"

Aggregator gang
I was honestly expecting a bloodbath, but he deflected it smoother than silk. Well played!

The Blonde girl is a Light of hope for the tsundere genre. I don't remember she has throw a punch to the guy until now ?

Maga-tsuki was meh.
This one started okay, but it turned out to be even more meh.

3/10 so far

Aggregator gang
@why are you here then??

dont answer pls....

Minori-chan Team all the way

"Faito minori-chuan"

Users who are viewing this thread