“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 17 - Summer Festival

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE DON'T KILL THE BABY.

YOU JUST KNOW THIS CRAZY BITCH IS PLANNING SOMETHING.

Find the mom, threaten her while holding her kid to shut up and look the other way, calling it now for next chapter

Also, I just cannot explain how much I hate the MC (papa) of this series, the way he is oblivious to everything happening around him even when he is forced to see it with the daughter hitting on him, he is not even incompetent, he is beyond that, it's just a failure

Fed-Kun's army
Find the mom, threaten her while holding her kid to shut up and look the other way, calling it now for next chapter

Also, I just cannot explain how much I hate the MC (papa) of this series, the way he is oblivious to everything happening around him even when he is forced to see it with the daughter hitting on him, he is not even incompetent, he is beyond that, it's just a failure
He's not obviously he's just ignoring it and in denial

Dex-chan lover
You just know something's going to happen, but due to how unpredictable the daughter is, especially with how she deals with perceived threats, it makes the suspense even more agonizing. I can only hope that the sister and her baby aren't harmed (especially the baby).

Users who are viewing this thread