“Okaeri, Papa” - Ch. 21 - Море

In summary his sister is in doubt whether what she has seen was true or a dream.
Fast forward to sea side scene. His stepdaughter stated that she would be happy to be older sister and have a little brother or sister. However if he did not manage to impregnate his wife (her mother) she is ready to get preagnant with him because they are not blood related.
I hope I get this right. Correct me if I am wrong. It is ages since I've read anything in russian.

In summary his sister is in doubt whether what she has seen was true or a dream.
Fast forward to sea side scene. His stepdaughter stated that she would be happy to be older sister and have a little brother or sister. However if he did not manage to impregnate his wife (her mother) she is ready to get preagnant with him because they are not blood related.
I hope I get this right. Correct me if I am wrong. It is ages since I've read anything in russian.
Yep, you are right. She, basically, said the same thing. Though she did also say that mom’s body might not handle the pregnancy and, well, while she did not tell her step dad directly to impregnate her it was very heavily implied — you can say she almost said it directly.

Users who are viewing this thread