“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.9 - Volume 1 Extras

Double-page supporter
Is this a prelude to oyakodon?
Is Miyako a cuckuean that gets off to her daughter cucking away her husband from her?
Is something somehow even more fucked up and depraved planned by these two?
Is the mangaka just gaslighting us and this is just a genuinely innocent interaction between mom and daughter finding a new father/husband figure in the family but we've gotten so paranoid of Touko that we immediately assume the mom is also as batshit?

So many questions.

Dex-chan lover
I get where everyone's coming from, and I do think there may be a(n oyakodon) conspiracy going on, but the mother hasn't done anything sus yet.

She very well had a bad divorce to go along with health issues, and her and Touko got very close because of it. The pinky thing is them just confirming that they're going to work together to become a happy family.

..... Still, this probably should have come out before issue one, and before we knew a bit about Touko.... :shamihuh:
It amazes me how optimistic you can be here.....I'm also hoping it's just a recovery from a bad divorce

I'M HOPING 😭

Dex-chan lover
Well she said 'this time for sure' meaning last time something didn't work.. honestly starting to think there's something between the mother and daughter and once the dad caught wind of it, he was either dealt with, or fucking ran for his life ô_ô..
Now I hope Hiroto follows his example, well the latter of course

Group Leader
giphy.gif

Double-page supporter
Ok, this translation confirm what the Spanish one said, the Mom is on this, the phrasing is somewhat worrisome, and confirm they are into something.

Dex-chan lover
Oyakodon route confirmed. We're getting a W. Hopefully we eventually get to see the scene where mommy helps her daughter fuck him for the 1st time.
He'll either be knocked out beforehand and then wakes up tied up. Or it'll be a lot of effort to convince him. (We all damn well know it'll be the 1st option)

Thanks for the TL

Fed-Kun's army
Oyakodon route confirmed. We're getting a W. Hopefully we eventually get to see the scene where mommy helps her daughter fuck him for the 1st time.
He'll either be knocked out beforehand and then wakes up tied up. Or it'll be a lot of effort to convince him. (We all damn well know it'll be the 1st option)

Thanks for the TL
I'm sorry, what?

Dex-chan lover
I remember when the naysayers used to argue that the mom wasn't in on it, and then guys started to link spanish translations of this chapter.
So yeah, they're both trouble. Poor papi chulo better accept his fate, 'cause it's too late to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread