“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Perfect Execution

Do not post content that endorses violence towards people
people have this thing called peripheral vision, and the author himself isn't bending over backwards as much as you are to rush to defend.

you dont have to go apeshit at the slightest mention of criticism. the author aint gon' fuck you.
i don't think i'm bending over backwards by pointing out something that's literally drawn on the page. bury your face in your hands right now and tell me your vision's still intact while your hands are over your face.
[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
i don't think i'm bending over backwards by pointing out something that's literally drawn on the page. bury your face in your hands right now and tell me your vision's still intact while your hands are over your face.
lmao telling people to kys over mango

you're very well adjusted

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
I clicked this story expecting a run-of-the-mill wincest story with cute art, but instead got a sociopath story.

I'm hooked.

Damn Touko is a dozen parallel universes ahead of the game. Conducting all that chaos, all the while maybe even doing Yurika a long-term solid from having to live with a terrible wretch of a mother. Like amputating an arm before the poison spreads..except less "amputating" and more ripping it straight out of the socket (and only cause the arm is holding something you want lol)

Contributor
Wow, I didn't expect Touko to delete the failed honey trap video (after sending it to her own phone!) and then livestream her enemy being physically abused by a parent. I suppose she tried to help(?) a little, checkmating Yurika who's already been driven into a corner wasn't the objective it seems. Sure it's going to destroy her image of being a normal girl, but it could also gain her some sympathy from people in school.

Yurika's mother is completely insane to beat up her daughter right in front of a "friend", not even noticing said "friend" also decided to livestream the act of domestic violence. She didn't even try to send the "friend" away before flying off the handle into a blind rage.

Like others say, maybe get the abusive mother arrested, which would cause Yurika to get taken in by relatives, which then causes her to transfer away to another school. That could be the plan.

Or... if Yurika doesn't have other relatives, then she loses the only person supporting her financially if the mom is arrested, which means she may have to drop out of school to work. This is the bad end.

Either way leads to Yurika leaving school unless her mom somehow isn't arrested for this.

MD@Home
at very least, that livestream will help(?) her about mommy issue but her life sure is fucked.

btw, does FMC mom knows? as in it's in the blood? kinda remind me of certain doujin about yandere girl reversed rape the guy then preg and raising her yandere daughter then both come back for "papa"
6 digit sauce?

Dex-chan lover
Y'know~ I think our FMC here is doing her a great favor. I believe Her mom NEEDS to be exposed. What Yurika did is wrong but I can sort of sympathize her hatred. So I believe this is the "perfect execution"

Banned
lol she just starts beating her daughter without caring that the girl she's only met for the first time that evening is right there, and she doesn't look at her once .pffft

Also, this isn't even a good plan. What Touko wants is to control Yuri's actions to make Yuri leave her alone aka threats/blackmail. This plan has no control over Yuri's actions since the bad consequence has already happened and now Yuri would probably want revenge and Touko doesn't have anything left to threaten her with.
the only way this works is if Yuri is so intimidated she thinks "I'll leave Touko alone unless she does something like this to me again" but more likely Yuri would just bide her time waiting for an opportunity to get revenge.
Touko should have just filmed Yuri doing something and threatened Yuri that she would send it to Yuri's mum if Yuri doesn't leave her alone.

Double-page supporter
Wholesome mom, wholesome daughter, wholesome live stream moment. :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread