“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Ruse

Contributor
Yurika got outplayed so badly I almost feel sorry for her. Almost. But having crappy life circumstances and a terrible parent isn't an excuse to bully others, or attempt to in her case. She almost ruined the lives of 2 people, maybe even 3 if it ended in divorce for Touko's mother, and got hers ruined instead when Touko turned the tables on her, decisively.

Outwitted, Outplayed, Outlasted(?)

Dex-chan lover
She's perfect. If you had kids with Touko they would be Queens and conquerors. Papa should secure his bloodline.

Dex-chan lover
Okay kids, today we're gonna learn about how fuck around equals find out

Banned
This translation has better dialogue and previous chapters had higher quality scans

Dex-chan lover
She’s already in the grinder, hiding more will just turn it on. I’d say yes I did it, he promised to pay x insane amount for 1 date or smth. Make it seem like the dude is at fault, then her mom can go ballistic at Touko’s stepdad.

Dex-chan lover
There is not a single good person at that table, but damn do I partially feel for the lass with this setup. Maybe if you actually raised your daughter right you wouldn't have to deal with this. Tough about the upbringing but the lass didn't have to do all this either. The car wreck metaphor is strong here. Big crash time.

Thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
She deserved to be punished for the things she did.

But this is a lot...

I honestly feel bad for her.

Her mom is the real issue, if her mom was just a better parent, she would honestly have never even done all this.

She would never have this constant desire for affection and approval, and she would have never hated Touka or even tried doing anything that she did.

As much as she's suppose to be the "bad bitch of this story" I just really feel sorry for her...

Users who are viewing this thread