“Okaeri, Papa” - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Ruse

Dex-chan lover
It's like the quiet kid told you don't fuck with him and you still did then pikachu face when he didn't bring MP3 but something else next morning.

They're crazy, yes but also the person who willingly decide to ignore and provoke the big red flag.
That is some freak ass logic

Dex-chan lover
It is terrible and fucked up, but this girl and this man had done nothing to you and you tried to both slut shame her publicity and frame the guy as an adulterer soliciting from a minor.
"And now I do something called a pro-gamer move and completely fuck your life up"

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone saying "fuck around and find out" etc? The mc is a lunatic who's so mentally ill.
That is exactly why though, people normally don't want to have anything to do with someone crazy but she just had to poke her around and got screwed even though the red flag is quite obvious. At that point it's the own consequence of her own actions.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone saying "fuck around and find out" etc? The mc is a lunatic who's so mentally ill.
But is she that different? MC did nothing to her and she tried to outs her for prostitution. Then she doubled down and tried to fuck her life by screwing over her step dad (and by extension her mom and family life), again, just because this girl is a slightly better student.

Double-page supporter
That last frame face though. So I hear you made your bed? :notlikethis:

PS. Thank you based retard.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean the other girl tempted her. Like I pity her home condition and wish her mum would get into an accident or something but cmon man, don't do whatever she did to someone else.

Dex-chan lover
artworks-P6zjqIlw3DgAyJyP-CQSIFA-t500x500.jpg

Remember this simple rule friend. It could save your life

I don't know, writing feels kinda forced, like why didn't she tell her to get the fuck out as soon as she saw her?

Users who are viewing this thread