“Okaeri, Papa”

Dex-chan lover
Urgh. The mf is very fucked up in the head, reminds me of the disgusting yandere protagonist in "Happy Sugar Life (and there are a lot of deplorable people here too)". The "drama" tag is missing (i don't know what part of the story is "romantic", honestly. the marriage of convenience or the crazy stepdaughter trying to seduce her stepfather just after met him?) Anyway, i recommend it~:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
Why is it tagged incest if the step dad and daughter aren't biologically related?
Because he is married to her mother and his familiar relation to hers is now that of "stepfather". Did you notice there's "father" in the name? That's it.~:question:

Dex-chan lover
Because he is married to her mother and his familiar relation to hers is now that of "stepfather". Did you notice there's "father" in the name? That's it.~:question:
Yeah but the meaning of incest is: "Incest is marriage or sexual intercourse with a relative within the prohibited degree of consanguinity. In other words, incest is sexual contact between close blood relatives, including brothers and sisters, parents and children, grandparents and grandchildren, or aunts or uncles with nephews or nieces.

Dude, its on edu site. A trusted source.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but the meaning of incest is: "Incest is marriage or sexual intercourse with a relative within the prohibited degree of consanguinity. In other words, incest is sexual contact between close blood relatives, including brothers and sisters, parents and children, grandparents and grandchildren, or aunts or uncles with nephews or nieces.

Dude, its on edu site. A trusted source.
I see. Well, according to what i read, i believe it's a perception that changes from country to country, since in the country where i live their relationship is considered "incest (even if they are not related by blood)", but it's not considered a crime (different from the country of your source). So as the work comes from another country, the tag may be right (under the law or society there). The end.

Dex-chan lover
I see. Well, according to what i read, i believe it's a perception that changes from country to country, since in the country where i live their relationship is considered "incest (even if they are not related by blood)", but it's not considered a crime (different from the country of your source). So as the work comes from another country, the tag may be right (under the law or society there). The end.
Not really..... I looked it up on many definition sites in saying by blood relates. You can look up on google and it tells you the same thing.

Why say "the end"? At least I gave sources.

Group Leader
Why is it tagged incest if the step dad and daughter aren't biologically related?
You don't have to be biologically related for it to be incest... incest just referrers to a sexual attraction or relationship between family members. Him being her stepfather makes them family, blood or not.

Dex-chan lover
You don't have to be biologically related for it to be incest... incest just referrers to a sexual attraction or relationship between family members. Him being her stepfather makes them family, blood or not.
So then Eren x Mikasa is incest? Got it.
All of the step-family play videos on adult websites are incest? The definition on word websites say no and laws that say no are still incest by a few online? Got it.

Users who are viewing this thread