“Okaeri, Papa”

Fed-Kun's army
Mother Daughter incest is a possibility. There's defiantly something that the two are hiding. There could be a physical relationship between the two that they're hiding.
Although I wonder with the newer chapters if the mother is now sterile, part of her mysterious illness, and the daughter plans on having her kid like being the "real" wife?
I don't know this series is wild. It could be anything. Many things are hinted at little in the way of firm evidence.
Rereading 6.9 after reading 14.5. I think you're right.

EHK

So basically an Oyakodon type manga and a threesome with the mother and daughter.
It's possible. It's also possible that they're taking advantage of the protagonist. (Although I'd argue he's been out of focus for a few chapters) The series is certainly heavily implying it, but it could be that's there to mislead us. So far there's really just not enough evidence. Just that the girl is obsessed with him for some reason and the mother is odd. We really haven't seen much of the mother yet, but we do have hints that she's in on whatever is going on.
There's some sort of plot that we know. The goal of the plot is thus far mysterious.

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta add this to the list of monthly weird ahh finds that will probably give me depression but I still bookmark it

Aggregator gang
So is the sister having an affair?
And mannn what is going on with this mother daughter pair??

Supporter
I see. Well, according to what i read, i believe it's a perception that changes from country to country, since in the country where i live their relationship is considered "incest (even if they are not related by blood)", but it's not considered a crime (different from the country of your source). So as the work comes from another country, the tag may be right (under the law or society there). The end.
Lol, that's some bs... incest means the same EVERYWHERE.. it's a universal term

Okay uhh, this is horror - like eldritch type horror. What in the actual fuck is happening? Does this have a web novel version or anything to know what happens before the manga? I cant stand here and let one of the good guys get caught deeper into the pithole that is the "female lead".

Lol, that's some bs... incest means the same EVERYWHERE.. it's a universal term
It is not. Previous commentor is correct - incest depends on the country's specific laws. There are some countries with laws that limits incest only to 1st degree cousins.
Incest is a spectrum because technically speaking - we all come from a singular ancestor of the homo sapiens which makes us all related. Over half of Americans are related to former presidents and you only have to look like a maximum of 5 generations to find the common link iirc.

Power Uploader
Slice of life my ass!! It's slice of depression!!! Good lord!!☠️

Fed-Kun's army
Talk about playing 4D chess.

I was expecting something else but this isn’t that bad. Most of what has happened outside from the dad was mostly coincidence due to her actions.

Ok this is getting creepy knowing the mother is in cahoots with the daughter and that they seemed to target him as a potential for “something”, theyre even trying to mess with mc’s family and breaking him of with his own sister. I hope a better end for the mc with how much they’re destroying his family relationships atm

I'm getting the impression that Touka and her mother are part of some kind of cult
Either this or his past husband groomed the mother and daughter to believing what they’re doing is alright, the flashbacks implied that the mc’s wife is young when she conceived the fmc looking worn down with a silhouette of probably the past husband who looked evil

Not even Freud can look into this girl's past and see what the fuck went wrong

Users who are viewing this thread