“Okaeri, Papa”

Did anyone catch the mom’s expression while calling him darling? Is it just me or is it a bit suspicious? How she‘s turned away from him and has that sweatdrop. I really hope she honestly loves mc, cuz non mutual loving sex would be disappointing.

Did anyone catch the mom’s expression while calling him darling? Is it just me or is it a bit suspicious? How she‘s turned away from him and has that sweatdrop. I really hope she honestly loves mc, cuz non mutual loving sex would be disappointing.
well they were dating years before getting married, so its safe to assume they share a romantic love. but she does make the same expressions as her daughter sometimes, the fucking eyes man.

i somehow feel like one of them will get pregnant with that guy's child and then they will just kill him. is this horror?

The graphics are good, the writing is also good. But it makes me feel so uncomfortable in a few scenes.

I hope the MC can overcome this situation and turn it around. I’m also worried about her, maybe she has a trauma with her real father

Aggregator gang
The reminiscence chapter is concerning... Did the step mother have past trauma that made her fucked up resulting in her daughter being equally weird?

Supporter
There is a lot of speculation about what the actual fuck is going on so far, but I don't think anyone can say for certain.

This plot is one big WTF mate.

The reminiscence chapter is concerning... Did the step mother have past trauma that made her fucked up resulting in her daughter being equally weird?
It definitely is sus. I THINK what likely happened was she was sexually abused by her "father' (a piece of crap in reality) and now views that relationship as "normal" and has set up her daughter for a similar situation. It's likely her daughter is the product of said situation, and it's why she's so happy that "papa" wants kids as well so they can repeat the cycle. I'm guessing the list of people from earlier were "potential candidates" they've tried to use, but now they've found the perfect weak willed man to get things done in their head.

Aggregator gang
It definitely is sus. I THINK what likely happened was she was sexually abused by her "father' (a piece of crap in reality) and now views that relationship as "normal" and has set up her daughter for a similar situation. It's likely her daughter is the product of said situation, and it's why she's so happy that "papa" wants kids as well so they can repeat the cycle. I'm guessing the list of people from earlier were "potential candidates" they've tried to use, but now they've found the perfect weak willed man to get things done in their head.
Interesting! Recent chapter towards the end looks like the original father in the girls family is gone. The step mother says the MC wants a child and the step daughter says "just wait papa" while saving an ice cream for no one. Do they expect their father to come back as a reincarnation as the child the parents are planning? The mother seems to miss her husband too as she tells her daughter she looks similar and if she was a boy she would've been identical. Either way they both seem to want their dad/husband back, maybe he died from a car crash or something and they want him back.

Interesting! Recent chapter towards the end looks like the original father in the girls family is gone. The step mother says the MC wants a child and the step daughter says "just wait papa" while saving an ice cream for no one. Do they expect their father to come back as a reincarnation as the child the parents are planning? The mother seems to miss her husband too as she tells her daughter she looks similar and if she was a boy she would've been identical. Either way they both seem to want their dad/husband back, maybe he died from a car crash or something and they want him back.
I don't think it's a supernatural situation, but maybe more so they're trying to "recreate him" with this human playdough of a man? Who knows, this series is fuckin' sus city.

Dex-chan lover
I had went back to check and this is what I found.

Touko always calls MC “Papa” when she is alone with MC or a distance away from the Mom that she can’t hear. With 4 exceptions and 1 idk

kjnJKHi.jpeg

Alone with guy that likes her
EgGFBlk.jpeg

Alone with “bully” girl
5Cbdtz1.jpeg

bbyKSlH.jpeg

(Don’t know if this counts)
34I6ipa.jpeg

Also she only calls MC “dad” when in front of her mom and crowd of strangers that know her (MC family and her classmates)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread