“Okaeri, Papa”

Dex-chan lover
Lol, that's some bs... incest means the same EVERYWHERE.. it's a universal term
Many children, and sadly adults too, forgot a physical paper dictionary exists and instead look to reddit or discord for meanings. Udder trolls.

Dex-chan lover
At this stage I can only hope the Male MC will get a happy ending.
Uh... I think the author purposely and not accidentally did not include the tragedy tag. I hope everyone but him does in the end. Like a duke it out murder.

The image of Walter White screaming while stuck in a car with the windows closed reflects pretty well what I feel reading this. Something foul is about to unfold and my only course of action is to witness it. I can only hope my boy Hiroto can save his family. Because I damn know this shit will escalate.

Why every details about this chapter is fucked?
Like why the sister's child cry when he sees his mother? Why every character have this crazy feeling about them? Why are they smiling? Why are the shops voided of their owner? Why they shoot firework at 1 a.m? Why are we still here?

Lol, that's some bs... incest means the same EVERYWHERE.. it's a universal term
No, no it is not.
Incest is not black and white and is very broad and is not really something that should be as villified as people like you think it should be.

For one, whether you go the scientific route or the religious Christian route, our ancestors in one form or another practiced incest and were all related simply because there were very few of them back then and that to keep our species running, it had to be done.
Hell, it wasn't even that long ago that cousins could and would marry each other.
The only reason we are cautious of it now is because Science has progressed enough that we have noticed the biological dangers of incest but much of the "disadvantages" of it are purely superficial due to how weirdly the community looks at it and how dummbbb people like you can't understand facts and are too lazy to read the fine print and that the real danger only really appears a few generations down the line if incest is practiced on a generational scale.
An example of this would be many of the "royalties" we know of today like the Victorians, Cleopatra's bloodline and many more especially when said bloodlines like to "keep it pure".

So yes, it is weird to say it but there really isn't anything inherently wrong with "incest" just as long as you don't directly fckkk your direct family (i.e. your mom, dad, brother or sister).
Direct to first degree cousins are pushing it as well but isn't inherently wrong but just frowned upon.

But anything beyond that like 2nd degree cousins or in this case a non-direct blood related woman and her daughter isn't much of an issue since the baby would, most likely than not, be born healthy.
Hell, this story shouldn't really be called incest at all.

ok so i want to make something clear that people seem to have missed. first off, he meets the daughter for the first time in middle school, and he doesnt marry the mom till her 2nd year of high school. they have known each other for YEARS. if you need a refresher just read all the bonus chapters, they give out the best back story. second, because of the daughters age, there is no way they have done something like whatever they are planning before. someone earlier pointed out burning old clothes, this was before he even started dating the mom, she might just be out of grade school in that bonus chapter. we know her real dad died when she was in gradeschool (2nd grade to be exact i think). the daughter also disappears during summer breaks, im assuming to go out with her mom and him. there are YEARS here, im thinking meets mom when daughter is about to go into middleschool (age 12 -13). meets daughter sometime later while she in in middle school (age 13 - 15) (bonus chapter 6.9 volume extras) and then marries the mom and moves in with them at the start of the story, wich starts in her second year of highschool (age 16/17). so at the very least 3 years but im thinking more like 4 or 45
thank you for the chapter ive been reading the last 18 chapters over and over. trying to pick up on different details/facial expressions, also reading some of the authors other works. i think its safe to assume they are cooking up something real good for us. that being said, this has to be the first time this pair (mother/daughter) has done this. that doesnt mean there isnt some weird cycle of parent/step parent and seduction. but we know they are working together for something. the daughter, i think really is obsessed with the stepdad, and we know they were fielding candidates before hand. god damn this story is tearing me this is going to take forever to get this out of my head, hopefully the next chapter comes fast and we get some more damn answers.

No words can describe how much I hate this manga, I’ve never been so disgusted reading a piece of fiction in my entire life. I genuinely think the author should be locked in solitary confinement for the creation of this crackhead incest story

Aight, is there some sort of benefit or religious belief which make people not fully close the door when having sex?
That aside, the author really know how to stuff as much trauma as possible into a few pages per month.
I mean, the sister is obviously pregnant with another lover + the mind-control sex + the daughter watching it while fully aware of the situation.
Yes, sir! Pump me up with some of that "Okaeri papa!" mind fcking mental trauma every month.

What an amazing story so far. I am glad someone so bold to write this kinda of story. I am looking forward to read how manu fk things can these two girl do.

Is there any possibility that the mom and daughter are actually just sisters
no, why would she still address her as mom when they are alone before the mom starts dating the guy.
assuming everyone commenting here has read every chapter available to us so far (chapter 20 as of me typing this), we already know everything we need to know. we see perspectives of people outside the MC and across several years up to when the story starts. we know that the mother/daughter really do care about him, that the daughter will go to EXTREME lengths to protect her "papa", and that the MC is trying to live a proper life with what little youth he has left.
one thing i dont think is fair is to say the MC is stupid, a simp, or even incompetent. i think he found himself lucky to find a woman so beautiful that finds him attractive, and her having a teenage daughter is of little consequence when he can finally rest and be happy. and after seeing them bang in chapter 20 holy fuck the mom is really REALLY hot, what a lucky guy. finally a woman who accepts him for him, doesnt criticize his choices, and is independent enough to be an actual partner and not someone he has to take care of. to see his (only female) family attack his new wife and step daughter so viciously after only knowing them a day or 2 is fucking insane. the MC doesnt and cant see what his family sees, and only sees the daughter as a little to close, not the monster the sister sees. of course he would be angry with his sister (although hurt is more like it) after she flipped out the way she did. he doesnt know the mom/daughter probably had this set up to drive them apart even further, and its working really well. im sure just like with the honey trap girl who tried to get him in volume 1, as soon as the sister is about the blow the lid off whatever she thinks is going on, the drama with her husband and her cheating will blow up and deflect all attention from them.
ok so i fucking love this manga, such a unique story told in a way ive never experienced. if your feeling extreme emotions from reading it, then thats what the author wanted. wether you love it or hate it, your still here reading and posting about it. just try and enjoy the story for what it is: psycho thriller about a mother/daughter combo trying to seduce a man. i think the point is to break him down emotionally to the point where he WANTS to sleep with the daughter specifically to get her pregnant. if they trick him into it, then it wont be his decision anymore. i really want to know how all this began, specifically the daughter being attracted to a much older man. maby its a genetic thing for the women in that family to desire older men? multi generational grooming? theres just so fucking much we dont know about the specific motives, i am super excited for what is in store. but i do have the feeling that the story will shit the bed, i mean what we have is too good, how do you possibly write an ending for this that actually suprises and thrills us? we will have to see.

Users who are viewing this thread