Okamigun × Heisotsu - Ch. 9 - Confrontation

Dex-chan lover
If this was another genre, I'd say this Count is

q2Zpdhn.png

Double-page supporter
Both the noble and the soldier lack overtly masculine features which opens up the possibility that one or both of them are female.
Because the reader isn't provided any context for when or where the second panel happens in relation to the first, my personal interpretation is that someone made a yuri/bl doujin drawing of SoldierXNoble and that is the piece of paper that the CO is crumpling.

Dex-chan lover
Both the noble and the soldier lack overtly masculine features which opens up the possibility that one or both of them are female.
Because the reader isn't provided any context for when or where the second panel happens in relation to the first, my personal interpretation is that someone made a yuri/bl doujin drawing of SoldierXNoble and that is the piece of paper that the CO is crumpling.

That's no yuri / bl, that's invitation to play together.

Dex-chan lover
Unlawfully detaining and (I assume) torturing a ranking officer of your own side? What a great idea. It'll certainly never backfire!

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
You know this manga is actually pretty weird. It has the same tone as all the 2 page short mangas and it's fun to read, but everytime I read a chapter I absolutely feel like I missed about 3 chapters.
I still get pretty much what is going on because I know the tropes, but still it feels a little weird. Like the women in this feels like there was a build up I absolutely missed.

Users who are viewing this thread