Okashiratsuki - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - I Won't Apologize

I think the slap was justified.

Look I'm against all violence be it man woman child or animal for all that matters.

But she was about to walk in with a guy who basically said, heres my card, now open your legs, not only could he have been a fraud/ rapist/ murderer, she is clearly saving herself for a special person and she made herself so easy from a few well constructed sentences?

I would have dropped kicked her myself.

Also something tells me, if it wasnt from a physical shock of a slap, she would have walked straight back to Mr.Robot.

Dex-chan lover
Violence is never the answer.

Also, that attorney is really a sociopath...

Double-page supporter
Was thinking the attorney dude only wanted a wife for show but then he went and said he wants to fuck too. cool

Dex-chan lover
Casual violence is actually a sign of closeness, believe it or not.

So glad this ship has finally sailed, even if it took a rapey autist to give it a push.

Double-page supporter
@gronkle Could you elaborate on “casual violence?” Because while the slap was somewhat understandable in this case, I wouldn’t really consider it “casual violence.” And I definitely wouldn’t consider casual violence or slapping someone a sign of closeness. Now if you mean a playful slap/punch on the shoulder or something like that, I’d understand, but I wouldn’t consider that violence.

Dex-chan lover
I think the slap was okay.
It wasn't a fucking wind-up bitch slap or anything
She was practically about to sell her fucking body and dignity for a promotion, I'd slap anyone about to do that

emegedd we're back to the game. phew this chapter's good unlike the amnesia arc i hope it won't disappoint me again

Double-page supporter
"Hey dad when was your first kiss with mom?"
"Well it all started when I falcon punched her through the closing doors of an elevator"

I don't usually like violence....but seen How this woman was literally about to sell herself I can see It as an exception. I would prefer a drop kick though.

Users who are viewing this thread