Okazari Ouhi ni Nattanode, Kossori Hataraki ni Deru Koto ni Shimashita - Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
Girl is gonna have trust issues after this lol.

The guy she had a budding crush on was her husband, and now she is gonna discover the rabbit she slept with everynight was ALSO the same husband.

She's gonna suspect everyone and everything is her husband from now on :dogkek:

"Is the baker lady also my husband!? Is that cat my husband too!?"

Group Leader
It’s about damn time! I bet the husband didn’t even want to tell her that he was the rabbit and the chancellor just forced his hand

Dex-chan lover
This was been one of the silliest, most contrived, and ridiculous stories and I can't stop reading it lmao

Thanks for the translations!!
Not really; being cursed to turn into a beast is a kinda common trope... and having multiple identities is also kinda common...

Dex-chan lover
Not really; being cursed to turn into a beast is a kinda common trope... and having multiple identities is also kinda common...
Yeah, but the contrivance is how his curse AND his transformation skill are geared towards being around her, hiding one transformation is tough enough (why a lot of stories stick with one). His specific "curse" allows him to be with her without worry, and his transform skill allows him to watch her at work. It feels too convenient. If his curse was turning him into a sabre-toothed tiger every night, there wouldn't be any cuddling, till at least chapter 6 😂.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but the contrivance is how his curse AND his transformation skill are geared towards being around her, hiding one transformation is tough enough (why a lot of stories stick with one). His specific "curse" allows him to be with her without worry, and his transform skill allows him to watch her at work. It feels too convenient. If his curse was turning him into a sabre-toothed tiger every night, there wouldn't be any cuddling, till at least chapter 6 😂.
Sabre-toothed tiger would make for one hell of a fluffy body pillow.

Dex-chan lover
Don't trust anyone this poor girl
Next the maid is going to be a dragon

Its funny when they all use camouflage, the majesty use p2w thing but the queen just use a glasses 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I knew he was the bunny from the beginning, I just wonder how she’ll handle this…

Users who are viewing this thread