Okiraku Onna Madoushi no Kaitakuki - Ch. 1 - To a new Future!

Contributor
I can see this is one of those series where the protagonists IQ is generally room temperature.
Followed.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if you leave your clothes lying on the floor for 2000 years, there's not going to be much left of them...

Dex-chan lover
Those creatures survived destruction even after 2 thousand years.
They must be the cockroaches of that world. Very big cockroaches.

Dex-chan lover
Whale whale whale... It was inevitable, if you take that away she wouldn't be able to sustain her maid status.

I think something like a nuclear blast took place so maybe they were lucky to wake up 2000 years into the future and not 200

Who knows! but it looks fun

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why their room was left intact while seemingly all other buildings were completely destroyed (including the cellars of those other buildings)...
Yes, plot armor at its finest.

this is surprisingly fun. Moreover, yay to female MC. No more beta back-boneless MC and its harem

Dex-chan lover
Thank God blue's insolence gave us so much culture.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh - maybe side effects from time-stopping magic? Maybe the spell broke only when the building started detoriating. Or maybe it's a special high-magic bunker room that was built better than the rest of the buildings around.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the golem was a cybernetic organism, living tissue over a metallic endoskeleton.

Dex-chan lover
I hate the blatant censorship. If you're going to get it censored anyway, draw in it a way that doesn't need black boxes or white splotches. It really breaks the immersion.

Users who are viewing this thread