Class de 2 Banme ni Kawaii Onna no Ko to Tomodachi ni Natta - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2 - A New Saturday

Dex-chan lover
MORE!
Anyway, which chapter in the WN should I go if I want to read the next part?

Dex-chan lover
So you want to be more cuter?
IMG_2823.jpg

Supporter
Sure hope everything goes well with the two of them Friday and there's no drama or anything.

Supporter
MORE!
We're in 74, but certain elements of the story there haven't yet come up here. Be aware that there are spoilers for the manga. Specifically, regarding the other Christmas party.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
MORE!

Just read the whole thing from the beginning. It's worth it. And this is from someone that doesn't usually read WNs.

Just be forewarned the latest cliffhanger will make you feel things, depending on the person. From the look of things, the author is most likely going to drop the next part in a batch, and it looks like it'll still be a while yet. And then we'll have to wait for the translations for those of us that needs it.

Supporter
Not gonna lie, I like baseball bro more and more, he really takes the wingman role serious
He considers it kind of a reciprocal thing, though he gets much more out of it than he puts in but, as it will become more and more obvious, Maki can't really do anything to help in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Popular Baseball Guy: Dude, everyone's looking at the girl you like. You better hurry or someone will get to her first.

MC (thinks): I better take things slow...

Users who are viewing this thread