Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 14.1

Dex-chan lover
I hope that after everything settles down both Espada and Dee find themselves some nice women to marry, because they surely have some mad genetics (Van has a strong magic capacity even among magic users and Dee has a physical power that outshines even hardened soldiers and adventurers) and it'd be a waste for them to not have children.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that after everything settles down both Espada and Dee find themselves some nice women to marry, because they surely have some mad genetics (Van has a strong magic capacity even among magic users and Dee has a physical power that outshines even hardened soldiers and adventurers) and it'd be a waste for them to not have children.
It's mentioned earlier that Espada has grown children so he either is a widower or has an ex-wife. I agree whole heartily with you on Dee though.

Dex-chan lover
So they built that channel to destroy the village then? Maybe the author doesn't realize what happens when you break a dam?

Users who are viewing this thread