Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 23.1

Dex-chan lover
Damn I will have to make something to remember reading this manga outside MD.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh... it's fucking distracting to have censorship like this... just leave it the way it's meant to be drawn... it's just as bad as most localizations nowadays

Reactions: bot
Supporter
Why they censor so much and take months to upload onto MD if ever? 2 words. Ad revenue.
MF aren't the prudes. It's the advertising companies.

Reactions: bot
95% of comments about giant anime boobs. As much as I agree it's odd they erased one line/cleavage, it's also odd to be concerned over something so minor. It's not like cleavage is shocking either by its absence or its appearance. Rather the opposite, it's so common you would think people wouldn't care either way. When I assumed she just had a shirt under the bustier, she still had improbably large breasts to titillate the audience. [/shrug]
While I'm not a fan of the every women has huge knockers thing a lot of manga have going, censoring them just seems silly. If the manga doesn't align with your morals, don't translate it. This kind of censoring seems like a silly half measure. We still know that there are giant breasts there, only now it just looks like there's one? One big uniboob? That makes it okay? They're free to do whatever they want ofcourse, but I understand people calling out how silly it is.

Users who are viewing this thread