Okiraku Ryoushu no Tanoshii Ryouchi Bouei ~Seisan-kei Majutsu de Na mo na Kimura wo Saikyou no Jousai Toshi ni~ - Ch. 23.1

Dex-chan lover
WOW! Those MFers missed some cleavage!
sjWlmCT.png

Right there ⬆️ They whitewashed the big panel tho. :rolleyes:

(It's great that ManhwaFreak can be shortened to MF)
These MFers butcher manga like this and have to audacity to ask for fucking commissions lol

Dex-chan lover
"Cheating"? Just because things aren't going exactly according to your naïve morals doesn't mean it's "cheating". But fair's fair. He's not mature enough to know better.

Yeah, as I've said before, this manga doesn't do economics and politics well.

For me it just draws more attention to that part due to how unnatural it looks.
I don't think it looks particularly natural anyway, though. But it certainly doesn't help.

I only jsut noticed the boom censorship, and now that I see it I cannot unsee it, its really descracting to see an otherwise detailed manga with shading and depth to have a featureless white void in the middle of the shot.
Who translated this, 4Kids?

Dex-chan lover
I had no problems with the missing cleavage.....after all, I added them in my visualization. (I know how to draw abit) :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Religitards gotta force their ideals of purity on everyone. Disgusting.

If you can't handle the authors morality, don't translate the series.

Dex-chan lover
If MC marries the uniboober lady, wouldn't he become nobility? Sharing achievements also maybe becomes easier
He is currently not a noble, marrying her is a possibility but I think due to her powers, it's going to catch a lot of bullet and the land MC currently resides belongs to another noble house.

Plus there's another girl from different house is asking for marriage. Basically if they knew what mc can do and his wife is unititbomber, they not gonna play nice. Even the Royals might try to get their hands on it.

So if they don't do it carefully, the nobles will just label tho whole village as traitor and wipe it off the map.

Does anyone just steal these scans, fix the dogshit censorship, and reupload it somewhere? Damn these MFers for removomg those glorious milkers. Every glimpse of them makes me realize how far fallen these guys release truly is! Damn them for removing them!

Dex-chan lover
man, i cant even imagine how it must be like to be such a pathetic little prude that you have to censor a stupid cleverage...
just how much of a overly sensitive virgin are they to not even be able to handle something like that? just walking outside a nice summer day would have them bust nut in their pants like a minigun.

Dex-chan lover
Dude where did her boobs go? It just makes it super obvious cuz if it was a shirt it would have detail but its legit just a blank space. Wtf

Double-page supporter
All the complaints about the boob redrawing. I think it's silly too, but hers are too big and its entered the realm of just gross/grotesque. Keep human proportions at least. If the artist gave her.. lets say D cups, I'd be interested in them too. But the way they are, I almost prefer this, because they are easier to ignore outright.

I don't know why artists want to jump from super flat to... this, with nothing in between. The "in between zone" - aka the normal breast size range - is where its at. I can appreciate a variety of breasts, from small to large, within the normal human range, when they match the woman they're attached to (it sure doesn't here). The artists don't seem to think there is a market for normal women. Well in this case, I suppose that's what they like, since they seemed to have made her the main focus.

Dex-chan lover
All the complaints about the boob redrawing. I think it's silly too, but hers are too big and its entered the realm of just gross/grotesque. Keep human proportions at least. If the artist gave her.. lets say D cups, I'd be interested in them too. But the way they are, I almost prefer this, because they are easier to ignore outright.

I don't know why artists want to jump from super flat to... this, with nothing in between. The "in between zone" - aka the normal breast size range - is where its at. I can appreciate a variety of breasts, from small to large, within the normal human range, when they match the woman they're attached to (it sure doesn't here). The artists don't seem to think there is a market for normal women. Well in this case, I suppose that's what they like, since they seemed to have made her the main focus.
Oh I do agree they are grotesquely huge to me as well. I don't find them attractive in the least.

However! I despise censorship to my very core and even if it is material I don't like in any ways, I despise it if it gets censored (do note there is a difference between censorship and writing for a target age of audience).

So I won't be committing any cash for a commission meself to this group, that's for sure. I have done it for other groups, but for now, this group is on my blacklist (an ever increasingly large blacklist unfortunately).

The words of a coward. Give me them H cup ass milkers.

Dex-chan lover
Here I thought cleavage would be on the safe side of fanservice 🥲
Nah, instead i am sure in a few years, the whole body of a woman would be censored except her face.
Because Scanlation groups like MF do those Censorship because of the Ad-Revenue system, which discourages hosting of any "inappropriate content" including cleavage. And majority of these Ad-Revenue system are backed by either Chinese Multinationals or some Arabic Tycoon organizations. And they want to discourage (by their notion) "inappropriate content".

Users who are viewing this thread