Okorippoi Gal wo Date ni Sasotte Mita - Ch. 23 - I met up with an angry gal again

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, she didn't conform to japanese work standards by painting her hair black, nor did she remove her tongue ring.

This gal already has a stronger will than most of the japanese work force.

I say this cause I have seen way too many gal manga end with the gal changing herself at the end to be more "normal", as if to imply being a gal is just a phase they grow out of after school.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is this really the ending the author wants to end at? Like the last page is her younger self & not her current self. I know there is Fanbox content but I do hope it doesn't give a definite ending or something like that. Regardless, I thank @Nekrotaku for finishing the translations of this story & hope we'll see the author's other stories get completed & translated. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
RomComs are dropping left and right this year.
I remember reading on some article interview that a lot of japanese mangaka got some sort of writers shock from the deaths of well known long running mangaka, like the Berzerk author and Akira Toriyama of DBZ for example.

Some mangaka now think doing a story forever until you die is not the way to go, and are now being more active about finishing their stories before they die, leaving their works unfinished.

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading on some article interview that a lot of japanese mangaka got some sort of writers shock from the deaths of well known long running mangaka, like the Berzerk author and Akira Toriyama of DBZ for example.

Some mangaka now think doing a story forever until you die is not the way to go, and are now being more active about finishing their stories before they die, leaving their works unfinished.
:worry: only a matter of time before some authors start killing their own characters out of jealousy of their pseudo immortality (lived happily ever after etc). Doesn't even have to be tragic untimely death, just show their graves after very long timeskip.

Dex-chan lover
:worry: only a matter of time before some authors start killing their own characters out of jealousy of their pseudo immortality (lived happily ever after etc). Doesn't even have to be tragic untimely death, just show their graves after very long timeskip.
Closest I have seen of something like this happening is when a mangaka has some sort of mental breakdown, and purposely fucks up the ending to piss of fans, or their publishers.

Or just gets bored of their own story I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Such a abrupt ending, but for a short format I guess we can't expect much...

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This author doesn't like to make good endings xdd maybe because this is a fanbox bait but even though it's canon that they have sex, if you just watch the manga it feels so unfinished it's understood that they're going to be a couple and etc but it doesn't show anything xdd

Dex-chan lover
Goal achieved. May they have wonderful handholding and happily ever after :win:
:hearts:

Users who are viewing this thread