Okorippoi Gal wo Date ni Sasotte Mita - Ch. 22 - I asked an angry gal about her mock exam results

Dex-chan lover
c'mon people, at least get the basic grammar right... it's "become", not "became" and it's "didn't see", not "didn't saw" :notlikethis:
hey, let's give the TL the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe she desires to travel backwards in time after traveling forwards in time, thus wanting to became a teacher. And technically he is simply stating a truth: that he did not saw her (in half using a saw) for half a year :pacman:

hey, let's give the TL the benefit of the doubt.

Maybe she desires to travel backwards in time after traveling forwards in time, thus wanting to became a teacher. And technically he is simply stating a truth: that he did not saw her (in half using a saw) for half a year :pacman:
Thank you, It's not my native language and I still wanna improve myself. I do it as a mere hobby, like so much other translators. I also watched too much Back to the Future on this day, that's why my past tense is a bit fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, I went back to check just to be sure
Consider this just a theory, but I am pretty sure about this:
First of all, it's true that the "six months timeskip" is a top bullshit move to skip character growth/development, that is facts.

Now, for the theory, I'm pretty sure, judging from her uniform, that these 6 months are still hs times. She's wearing a short-sleeve shirt, meaning she should be wearing the summer uniform, meaning they're in the first half of the year. So I'm pretty confused at some people writing about trains and universities....

Now, we also have to consider that we lack context: if my previous theory is correct, it's impossible for them to not physically see each other, as they are classmates. If they didn't see each other, it would mean that she dropped out or changed school.....that's a bit unrealistic.
So, I think that for 6 months, they either didn't interact much or they didn't "see" each other (as in "fanbox style"), she could have started going to a cram school so the time to be together reduced or something, she could be "un-gyaruing" herself to become a proper teacher....we'll only know in the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
God I hate if when they pull the "we didn't see each other for X years" card. As if it would be impossible to chase your dream and still be in love and contact in this modern age.

Users who are viewing this thread