Okorippoi Gal wo Date ni Sasotte Mita - Ch. 22 - I asked an angry gal about her mock exam results

Dex-chan lover
Or what if the "I didn't see her for half a year" is a bait and it is more along the lines of they are still together and talk on the phone...but they just haven't been able to legit see each other in half a year due to being busy?

Dex-chan lover
Wow just like my ntr doujins :notlikethis:

Then again she's already tanned gal, does it work both ways and she'll become fair-skinned bespectacled maiden?

Dex-chan lover
wow... 2 twitter/pixiv series with NTR bait...

IN FRICKING THE SAME WEEK
newbie creator dont really have idea or guts to do fully wholesome series without NTR bait isnt they??

also...if within 6 month she can archive avg grade student to become qualified for teaching....it might be really wow thing and whole japanese population actually are genius
it take at least 3-5 year to get teaching qualification in my country ...so in japan its only take 6 month..seriously wow

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
MC. Even though he could call her or visit her university. Heck, he even know her house address.
:nyoron:
you know the golden rule when time skip:02: : must forget every mean of contact, adress... and meet her at random when you're doing[insert the ocupation at this time]

Last edited:
Nah I still don't think this is going downhill, because author usually releasing R-18 version 3-4 days after the main chapter on his/her FANBOX 🫠

Users who are viewing this thread